Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 12:31:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173698 times)
DRKWNG

« Reply #585 on: March 30, 2011, 04:13:09 PM »

Looks like another bike got stolen from the complex yesterday/last night... 

Strike that, just spoke with the cop outside and found out that two bikes were taken today, both R1s.

Want a nasty (bluff) letter from a nasty ('nother bluff) lawyer?

Yes please.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #586 on: March 30, 2011, 07:40:23 PM »

Strike that, just spoke with the cop outside and found out that two bikes were taken today, both R1s.

Faaaahk! You know it's the same guy / team - pigs return to the trough. I sure hope the cops are watching the place. You should also hassle the management about security cameras - and a reduction in rent as you live in such a bad neighborhood! Smiley

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #587 on: March 31, 2011, 03:22:27 AM »

Ben, in addition to the full coverage on your bikes, did you get USAA to write you a Renters Insurance Policy for to piggyback your stuff?

that is indeed fooked up...I'd be looking to place discreetly a couple of wireless lipstick camera's and let them feed recording to a laptop in your place....knowing that the landlord won't do it, you cach a glimpse of them, you can help the police and safeguard your stuff...

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #588 on: March 31, 2011, 03:37:08 AM »

I'd be sleeping with my friend Benelli in the garage under a pile of rags.

"Dear landlord. I caught the perpetrators that were stealing motorcycles. Bring a mop and a metric shit ton of Ziploc bags. Handcuffs won't be necessary."

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #589 on: March 31, 2011, 03:57:04 AM »

be more fun to have a set of heavy spring loaded toothy jaw Bear traps and hook em up and have the chain for it bolted to the floor so you guarantee snaring them from getting away!...let the cops mop it up...because if they stole 3 bikes...chances are, they are a part of a ring of thieves for which you can save/find others machinery and be the good guy and collect the reward!

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #590 on: March 31, 2011, 02:22:19 PM »

Ben, in addition to the full coverage on your bikes, did you get USAA to write you a Renters Insurance Policy for to piggyback your stuff?

The bikes aren't insured through USAA, but are covered.  They are also doubly covered with the renters, which is with USAA.

that is indeed fooked up...I'd be looking to place discreetly a couple of wireless lipstick camera's and let them feed recording to a laptop in your place....knowing that the landlord won't do it, you cach a glimpse of them, you can help the police and safeguard your stuff...

I'm looking into this.  One thing I'm curious about though, what would the legal system have to say about mounting my own personal cameras for that purpose?  Especially considering the garage is a communally used structure.  Would I need to get written approval of all people who reside in the building, stating that they consent to being filmed for security purposes?  Chris?  Izaak?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #591 on: April 01, 2011, 09:48:50 AM »

I'm looking into this.  One thing I'm curious about though, what would the legal system have to say about mounting my own personal cameras for that purpose?  Especially considering the garage is a communally used structure.  Would I need to get written approval of all people who reside in the building, stating that they consent to being filmed for security purposes?  Chris?  Izaak?

public or communal domain/property/area to me means there is no expectation of or for privacy...so it seems to me that it'd be legal....just speculating based on general logic...

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #592 on: April 01, 2011, 12:29:38 PM »

Maybe so, but this communal property also happens to be an extension to these people's domicile. 

Artful

« Reply #593 on: April 04, 2011, 10:03:23 AM »

Too... nice out... can't work...

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
dolci

« Reply #594 on: April 04, 2011, 10:17:53 AM »

Maybe so, but this communal property also happens to be an extension to these people's domicile. 

I would think you would have to get some kind of sign-off legal thing from them in order for someone other than the landlord to do this.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
696DCRider

« Reply #595 on: April 04, 2011, 10:23:23 AM »

Why is it that when the weather is crappy, you take your bike apart to do a project, and as soon as it's in pieces and not usable you get a day like today?  argghh!
Too... nice out... can't work...
Artful

« Reply #596 on: April 04, 2011, 10:27:13 AM »

I'm thinking that the Gods were pleased by Ben's sacrifice of the squirrel yesterday and they are thanking us with this great weather. Next time I'll make sure he kills things on a Friday so we can at least benefit.

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #597 on: April 04, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »

So what's this video that was mentioned? Hmmm?

Oh and Artful, the Terrible was good stuff. Not at all what I expected based on it's color.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Artful

« Reply #598 on: April 04, 2011, 11:49:34 AM »

Uploading the clip to Vimeo now, so 15 minutes + the hour or so that Vimeo usually takes to process. I'm curious how much they're going to chop in terms of quality and how visible the incident will be. In stunning 60fps HD though it's quite detailed.

Glad you like the Terrible. It's one of my go-tos when I'm looking for something to sip on.

tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #599 on: April 04, 2011, 11:59:54 AM »

Does Vimeo allow snuff films?

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
Pages: 1 ... 38 39 [40] 41 42 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: