Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 04:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173573 times)
Autohag

« Reply #705 on: May 21, 2011, 01:49:28 PM »

Rapture in ~10 mins. Wine buzzed chillin' on the patio. Where in the hell (ha!) is Dick Clark when you need him? Vino!
DRKWNG

« Reply #706 on: May 21, 2011, 01:56:19 PM »

Just put in an offer on another place.  I felt comfortable doing so as I know I'm not going anywhere tonight...   Evil

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
accludetuner
Jennifer Connelly's boobs give me a raging

I AM NOT A MONSTER!

« Reply #707 on: May 22, 2011, 07:55:05 AM »

I have some buddies running their cars at Capitol today. I'm gonna go with the Duc (not running it) and my buddy John is bringing his Yamaha. I thought I'd pass on the invite if any of you are bored and have nothing going on for a few hours this afternoon.

If you come, BYOB or bring cash for the food/drinks cause they don't take credit.

http://www.capitolraceway.com/

I can fit massive amounts of meat in my mouth!

My 748/916/996/998 SBK parts for sale!
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #708 on: May 23, 2011, 05:13:33 AM »

OK, that's it! No more posts from you until we see you in person!

Pppppppplllllllllbbbbbbttttttthhhhhhhhh

nyah nyah nyah....I am posting and you can't stop me!!!

as far as me and my appearance at CMD...I wasn't there due to an electrical issue that popped up with my Gran Canyon on my way out from Breakfast and I had to limp the bike home and attend to that and then later deal with my neighbor who felt the need to unneccesarily come over in a confrontational way to complain about the noise that a bone stock 01 Monster 750 carby bike makes when you fire it up for the 1st time in a season for to blow out the stabilizing chemicals and try and make issue....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #709 on: May 24, 2011, 02:58:28 PM »

Found out one of the guys on my new team at work rides an RSV1000.   waytogo

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #710 on: May 25, 2011, 03:09:31 AM »

which Gen of that Ape?

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #711 on: May 25, 2011, 03:28:55 AM »

which Gen of that Ape?

'06.

Lars D

« Reply #712 on: May 25, 2011, 10:37:27 AM »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.
DRKWNG

« Reply #713 on: May 25, 2011, 02:43:30 PM »

Found out another guy on the same team has an '06 999.

Lars D

« Reply #714 on: May 26, 2011, 12:14:03 AM »

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Found out another guy on the same team has an '06 999.
DRKWNG

« Reply #715 on: May 26, 2011, 05:14:36 PM »

I'm going to try and get these two guys from the new office to join us on one of the upcoming rides.  I especially want to see Don's RSV.

Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #716 on: May 26, 2011, 05:29:21 PM »

I especially want to see ride Don's RSV.

Fixed that for ya.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 02:40:07 AM by Ducatician » Logged

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
DRKWNG

« Reply #717 on: May 27, 2011, 02:06:58 AM »

I think Lars would be looking to con a ride a bit more than me. I like those Apes, but not the same way I like the '4s.

zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #718 on: May 27, 2011, 03:18:17 AM »

I think Lars would be looking to con a ride a bit more than me. I like those Apes, but not the same way I like the '4s.

so you do a merry-go-round of bike swapping...Lars rides the Ham Sammich machine...you ride the Ape, and Don rides whatever is left that Lars rode in on...LOL

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #719 on: May 28, 2011, 03:30:07 PM »

I hate pondering ethical decisions...

Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: