Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 12:21:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173455 times)
dolci

« Reply #765 on: June 13, 2011, 08:44:40 AM »

Can you also please censor the comments that are offensive toward women, men, gays, trans, and general human beings?  Thanks!

good luck with that; it's become a generally unfriendly place for a few of us!  Miss seeing you around - you  need to come by the house one of these days and sample the lychee martinis again!

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #766 on: June 13, 2011, 09:06:29 AM »

Can you also please censor the comments that are offensive toward women, men, gays, trans, and general human beings?  Thanks!

not helping.

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
Geaux

« Reply #767 on: June 13, 2011, 10:06:16 AM »

not helping.

Stat, did you mean you're letting the board moderate itself?  Or was I not helping the cause in some way?
DRKWNG

« Reply #768 on: June 13, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »

Thanks Ian.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #769 on: June 13, 2011, 05:23:21 PM »

Stat, did you mean you're letting the board moderate itself?  Or was I not helping the cause in some way?

The local forums get away with setting their own tone more than the general section.  but I read your post as sarcastic and poking fun at Ben trying to keep things on the forum toned down a bit.

but whatever.... I'll give people shit over a beer.... it's easier.

This is only the internets and just not that important.   Grin  chug

DRKWNG

« Reply #770 on: June 13, 2011, 05:44:51 PM »

But on the flip side, there's no reason for things getting CDC-like in here. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #771 on: June 13, 2011, 06:03:00 PM »

I dunno... there is this rash I wouldn't mind someone taking a look at...

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #772 on: June 14, 2011, 05:00:39 AM »

I dunno... there is this rash I wouldn't mind someone taking a look at...

It's called Baltimore. Move away and it'll clear up.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #773 on: June 14, 2011, 05:14:24 AM »

It's called Baltimore. Move away and it'll clear up.

I'd rather amputate. Baltimore is an awesome city.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #774 on: June 14, 2011, 09:56:29 AM »

Ian's just jealous because you live closer so can do more sailing this year.

once the rash goes away.

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #775 on: June 14, 2011, 11:52:35 AM »

Ian's just jealous because you live closer so can do more sailing this year.

I cry myself to sleep about it

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Autohag

« Reply #776 on: June 14, 2011, 11:56:26 AM »

Couldn't decide where to post this so it's going here... A friends non-profit has teamed with DucPond to raffle a new 2009 Troy Bayliss 1098R LE. Proceeds benefit 3 local charities. For more info visit http://www.horsepowercharities.org.
DRKWNG

« Reply #777 on: June 14, 2011, 01:33:27 PM »

Almost had a moment today when the appraisal came back on the townhouse I'm trying to buy.  I was shocked when it was "valued" at $13K less than the agreed upon price in the contract.  I was even more shocked when the seller agreed to my post appraisal counter offer and was STILL willing to cough up $5k for closing costs.  I'm closing on Monday.

zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #778 on: June 15, 2011, 03:18:15 AM »

Almost had a moment today when the appraisal came back on the townhouse I'm trying to buy.  I was shocked when it was "valued" at $13K less than the agreed upon price in the contract.  I was even more shocked when the seller agreed to my post appraisal counter offer and was STILL willing to cough up $5k for closing costs.  I'm closing on Monday.

is that due to comps and foreclosures in and around there or because the bubble is still settling in a downward way?

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #779 on: June 15, 2011, 02:16:21 PM »

Mostly the comps.  The seller had recently redone the kitchen, and a few other upgrades, but none of the other recently sold properties had the same work done to them.  So his loss is my gain. 

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: