Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 15, 2024, 12:22:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173457 times)
DRKWNG

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2011, 08:22:48 AM »

Stupid Comcast.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2011, 09:40:09 AM »

Stupid Comcast.

tweeting "COMCAST FAIL" and getting everyone to retweet it will get you pretty expediant action....trust me!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2011, 09:47:04 AM »

oh Lars.....

some Ham Sammich inspiration!

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=47868.0

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
dolci

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2011, 11:51:58 AM »

tweeting "COMCAST FAIL" and getting everyone to retweet it will get you pretty expediant action....trust me!

Seriously.  There were days when we moved in that every 5 minutes I would tweet my displeasure with #ComcastFAIL at the end of it. It didn't take very long before we were getting phone calls from highly placed folks asking how they could help.  We even ended up with a decent sized credit to our bill.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2011, 12:57:35 PM »

Where's our newest home garage owner? Closing is over and I don't know where to drop my bike off for free service? laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp Grin

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
DRKWNG

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2011, 01:32:17 PM »

My gripe with comcast is this:  I think it is completely silly that I have to turn my box in when I leave Alexandria, just to get another box when they come to hook it up in Occoquan.  It's not like it takes anything at all to set it up, just plug and play as long as the line is active...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Meerkat

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2011, 01:45:05 PM »

My gripe with comcast is this:  I think it is completely silly that I have to turn my box in when I leave Alexandria, just to get another box when they come to hook it up in Occoquan.  It's not like it takes anything at all to set it up, just plug and play as long as the line is active...
One word: FIOS

I had the ATT equivalent in WI and it was the cat's meow!

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
DRKWNG

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2011, 01:51:38 PM »

Fios doesn't service the new area.  Besides, I haven't been all that impressed with what I saw of their service over at Roger's place.

Meerkat

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2011, 02:16:34 PM »

Fios doesn't service the new area.  Besides, I haven't been all that impressed with what I saw of their service over at Roger's place.

Really?! I've heard good things about it from my Bethesda peeps. U-verse (the ATT product) was awesome! Super fast internet, super clear television, more channels than the imaginary sky fairy, and was cheaper to boot!

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
DRKWNG

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2011, 02:45:26 PM »

Really

Meerkat

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »

Really

Looks like that kid needs to borrow your posh pooper! laughingdp

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
DRKWNG

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2011, 02:49:41 PM »

Just his serious face is all. 

DRKWNG

« Reply #792 on: June 21, 2011, 03:35:24 PM »

Ok, so who wants to help me move the bikes down to Occoquan?   Cheesy

Meerkat

« Reply #793 on: June 21, 2011, 03:36:51 PM »

I'm in depending on when you're proposing this happens.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 03:44:28 PM by Ducatician » Logged

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
DRKWNG

« Reply #794 on: June 21, 2011, 03:47:28 PM »

Thanks Jim.  I'd like to maybe do it tomorrow evening/night.  Does that work for you?

Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: