Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 09:16:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173136 times)
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #960 on: September 13, 2011, 11:22:11 AM »

You can slim down for sure - but you'll always have those small, girlish hands

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #961 on: September 13, 2011, 11:29:14 AM »

They're a blessing. Every bolt I've dropped into a Volkswagen's bodywork and was able to retrieve? Every impossibly hidden fastener I was able to get a tool on? Try doing that yourself ham hand.  Grin

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #962 on: September 13, 2011, 11:41:22 AM »

- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
Artful

« Reply #963 on: September 13, 2011, 11:44:46 AM »

I tell you what, you use that thing to remove the center console screws on a 3rd Gen MR-2 Spyder and I'll break my hands with a ball peen hammer.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #964 on: September 13, 2011, 01:09:40 PM »

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_BURNING_CAR_HEROES?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2011-09-13-16-39-33

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
Autohag

« Reply #965 on: September 13, 2011, 04:23:33 PM »

Renewed faith in humankind for a few hours...
tocino

« Reply #966 on: September 13, 2011, 07:32:57 PM »

My opinion is that people are generally good, but crowds aren't (too often people wait for someone else to act). What's awesome about the video is the people you see running up to help with an attitude of "this is some serious sh!*" - and not just standing and watching.

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #967 on: September 14, 2011, 06:42:55 AM »

Many times people just don't know what to do these days and lack the initiative to just try something. So they stand around looking a bit dense. Toss someone in with a clue, the ability to direct or what seems a good plan and folks will chip in.

I wonder if our consumer society contributes to the above... Folks are to used to having someone else do the work for them.. all they know how to do is hand over cash. They have no reserve of knowledge from doing it yourself.

- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
Artful

« Reply #968 on: September 14, 2011, 06:46:58 AM »

Folks are to used to having someone else do the work for them.. all they know how to do is hand over cash. They have no reserve of knowledge from doing it yourself.

Ding.

That's why I own a lot of tools, a lot of guns, and am well versed in the use of all of them. Thanks Dad.

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #969 on: September 14, 2011, 07:14:41 AM »

That's why I own a lot of tools, a lot of guns, and am well versed in the use of all of them. Thanks Dad.

But you don't have one of these

Yeah I find it absurd how many folks toss stuff out as 'broken'. I know I've fixed up a number of items for folks over the years. Most times its something so simple but they just never try.

- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
Artful

« Reply #970 on: September 14, 2011, 07:24:25 AM »

But... I do own one of those...?

DRKWNG

« Reply #971 on: September 16, 2011, 05:56:20 AM »

Brian (aka skunk boy) needs these!!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Autohag

« Reply #972 on: September 16, 2011, 10:11:02 AM »

Brian (aka skunk boy) needs these!!

Those are nice. I dunno... _IF_ I keep this bike I'll likely go with BoomTubes or something of the ilk.
tocino

« Reply #973 on: September 16, 2011, 10:38:19 AM »

Kinda funny:
2nd free MotoGP practice at Aragon canceled due to power outage.

Pretty frikkin interesting:
Rossi is using the *new* aluminum frame (made by FTR) on the Desmosedici this weekend. Basically the headstock/airbox is AL instead of carbon and supposedly the spars are longer (but it is not a perimiter frame as rumored - the engine is still a stressed member). They are basically saying the rest of the season is really just being used as development for 2012. On one hand this make sense since testing restrictions are so tight now, on the other hand Rossi+Ducati don't go racing to lose.

And yes Wayne, I said "member"

Meerkat
When I'm not playing Silver Power Ranger, I'm a

« Reply #974 on: September 20, 2011, 08:00:48 AM »

RAIN SUCKS!!!!
That is all.

'07 S2R1K
'09 Daytona 675
'03 620 Dark-Sold 03/26/2011
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: