Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 02:00:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CAM (not quite so official) Say Anything Thread  (Read 173231 times)
DRKWNG

« Reply #1020 on: October 12, 2011, 06:19:42 PM »

What's wrong lil buckaroo?

lol  Ass!

Shape of the swingarm makes it a touch difficult to remove the rear wheel while the bike is on the stand.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MongoReturns

I'm very busy

« Reply #1021 on: October 12, 2011, 07:16:46 PM »

met a couple guys at Battly's today (it's right next door to Competizione).  I met Sam on facebook previously so it was good to see in person.

great guys in the sales dept.  don't know anyone in service, but as I'll be in that area a lot because of the car I may make introductions. 

Looking forward to riding with Sam and Brian.   

cheers, guys.  Thanks for making it a fun drive out to Gaithersburg.

Battley's is where I go for the 1098, and I won't go anywhere else.  Though it irks me a bit they ride the bike around to the shop part when you take it in, and always do test drives after they do something.  But I'm sure it's for the best.

2000Monster750Dark: cored pipes, stage2, 43t, f-18, dptach
2007 1098Red: home depot cooler guard, on sale cluch cover, on sale dp dark tall screen, ebay hugger, hand painted clutch spring caps
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #1022 on: October 13, 2011, 04:05:00 AM »

Stupid F'ing tubular swingarm!!!

must be the yeller SC giving you fits...I thought they made a special rear stand for those bikes with a half round cradle attachment for those....sounds like a perfect opportunity though for you to perhaps have a modification done and weld on some spools....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
tocino

96 900 SS/CR, 75 Guzzi 850-T, 74 MkIIa Commando

« Reply #1023 on: October 13, 2011, 06:27:13 AM »

lol  Ass!

Shape of the swingarm makes it a touch difficult to remove the rear wheel while the bike is on the stand.

Obviously you need a new bike.

"Purchase this fine motorbike and you will find yourself swimming in a ocean of pre-feminist, lose-moraled women in see-through clothing without any buttons." - PipeBurn
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #1024 on: October 13, 2011, 06:39:29 AM »

BTW....I saw one guy put his SC on a stand with special adaption for to keep it from slipping off....

he put 2 big jaw vice grips opened up and clamped onto the round swingarm and then put it on a regular rear stand and the bike naturally stopped against the Vice Grips and VOILA!!!

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #1025 on: October 13, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »

must be the yeller SC giving you fits...I thought they made a special rear stand for those bikes with a half round cradle attachment for those...

Yep, and they do.  Or at least they did.  Pitbull is basically the only company that makes a specific stand for them now.  I used to have one, but it was stolen early in the spring. 

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #1026 on: October 13, 2011, 12:26:51 PM »

Yep, and they do.  Or at least they did.  Pitbull is basically the only company that makes a specific stand for them now.  I used to have one, but it was stolen early in the spring. 

take some PVC pipe and make an adaptor?!?!?!

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #1027 on: October 13, 2011, 12:31:45 PM »

Maybe.  I've got the rear wheel off the bike at the moment though...

zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #1028 on: October 14, 2011, 06:57:30 AM »

okay, it isn't CL...but I am sure someone like Bikepilot would be interested...

http://www.bobsbmw.com/motorcycles/usedbikes.html

'07 KTM 950 SuperEnduro R showing in their inventory....

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #1029 on: October 14, 2011, 11:15:36 AM »

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

http://www.wtop.com/?nid=139&sid=2592084

bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon bacon

'nuff said!

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
DRKWNG

« Reply #1030 on: October 14, 2011, 01:16:04 PM »

okay, it isn't CL...but I am sure someone like Bikepilot would be interested...

http://www.bobsbmw.com/motorcycles/usedbikes.html

'07 KTM 950 SuperEnduro R showing in their inventory....

That's a bad ass bike right there!

DRKWNG

« Reply #1031 on: October 17, 2011, 05:54:45 PM »

A plan is taking shape...  For next summer...

rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #1032 on: October 17, 2011, 06:35:27 PM »

My electrician wants to trade his KTM 85 for my ar.  He will pay transfer fees. 

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
DRKWNG

« Reply #1033 on: October 17, 2011, 06:38:00 PM »

My electrician wants to trade his KTM 85 for my ar.  He will pay transfer fees. 

For your kid?

rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #1034 on: October 18, 2011, 02:51:01 AM »

Eventually.....when I'm done with it! 

"His" KX60 is a ridiculous amount of fun....he hasn't ridden it yet.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 88   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: