Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:18:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: +1 for SSD...  (Read 1367 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« on: June 22, 2010, 03:09:25 PM »

When I purchased my SF on 6/24/09 Ducati was running a promotion called Full Factory Support, which provided for free maintenance for the 1st & 2nd service on 2008 & 2009 bikes.

My sales person made me aware of this incentive when I was complaining because they wouldn't negotiate on the price of the bike...I figured that this free service should be worth about $700, so I bought the bike at the asking price.

At the 600 mile service the dealership told me that promotion didn't cover my SF as it was a 2010 model...they said they would do the 600 mile the service gratis, but a person in sales hinted to me not to expect the second service to be free.

Stopped by today as my purchase anniversay date is on Thursday and I have a little over 7k miles on the odometer...asked Shawn about the free service and showed him a copy of the promotion that my sales guy gave me, he spoke to the GM who said they would honor it even though sales was in error for offering it.

So hats off to you SSD for doing the honorable thing!... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2010, 07:44:47 AM »

waytogo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: