Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 29, 2024, 06:58:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Houston Superbikes  (Read 2201 times)
Drjones

« on: June 24, 2010, 05:56:47 PM »

They have a pretty decent setup there.  Their tech is L2 certified for Ducati and is also certified for Aprilia and Suzuki.  If you need a helmet he has Shoei's on sale iirc half off.

"Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else tomorrow."

"Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self discipline.”

"Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness."
hiero

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 02:58:08 AM »

shoei eh? all types?

I was actually on the road headed there last night and I saw the ridiculously ominous clouds and lightning.  Decided to stop at a gas station off 610 on the south side and check the weather maps - lo and behold, there was a big ass red spot right on top of houston superbikes so I turned around!  Sorry allan! 

2000 Monster 750
1999 748
YELLOW!!
Drjones

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 03:08:53 AM »

I'm not well versed in all things Shoei, but there were approximately 10 different patterns in the display case.

"Live like no one else now, so that you can live like no one else tomorrow."

"Wealth is more often the result of a lifestyle of hard work, perseverance, planning, and, most of all, self discipline.”

"Helping poor and suffering people is compassion. Voting for our government to use guns to give money to help poor and suffering people is immoral self-righteous bullying laziness."
Formerly Known as Hawaiibiker

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2010, 07:01:15 AM »

The hurricane rain finally came to a lull so I took advantage of the cool weather and stopped by Houston Superbikes. 

Nice set up and didn't realize that was desmoporche's shop.  Since I didn't go with termis, I'm going to have them flash my ecu with a new map, reset the tps, eliminate the immobilizer and bump up the rev limiter.

Other guys have done it through mail order so happy to be able to get it done locally.  I'll let you know how it turns out.

Hopefully one day we'll all get to meet up on Wed  drink  or go for a ride [moto]

Andrew
10/10ths

Live to ride, Ride to live.

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2010, 12:41:46 AM »

sooooooooo.....how did it go?

popcorn

"it's more fun to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow."

Rare, 1 of 400, 1997 Monster 750, Suzuki DL650 V-Strom, '04 Honda RC51
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: