Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 28, 2024, 03:16:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 584   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GUN STUFF  (Read 842192 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3780 on: August 13, 2012, 01:13:54 PM »

In FL the only protection you need is the backwards baseball hat. Works great as a motorcycle helmet as well.

laughingdp

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
cokey
hey take a look @ my

« Reply #3781 on: August 14, 2012, 09:22:42 PM »

i bet this girl could've taken him at that age:

Huh?

I WIN
Quote from: my wife
Ok babe I surrender to u.  U may work me out till I drop

About the goat...
 His name was Bob, but the family called him BeelzeBob. 
make the beast with two backs goats.
ducrider45

Just Ride!

« Reply #3782 on: August 21, 2012, 09:45:11 AM »

Anyone here have any thoughts on the Walther P22. Im looking for a cheap plinker that can host my suppressor. I already run it on my Browning Buckmark. Im trying to find something to take out in the feild to play with.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 12:36:18 PM by ducrider45 » Logged

Cop: "That thing is so nasty I can't bring myself to write you a ticket."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
 those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
 Thomas Jefferson

Washington D.C. area riders check out CAM on the local boards.
ducrider45

Just Ride!

« Reply #3783 on: August 21, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

My Savage Mark II build is back on! I have bought the rifle, scope and I have ordered the custom stock. The stock has an 8 week lead time. I will need bipod as well. I’m not sure if I’m going to go with a sling swivel mounted bipod or a direct mounted unit.

Cop: "That thing is so nasty I can't bring myself to write you a ticket."

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from
 those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."
 Thomas Jefferson

Washington D.C. area riders check out CAM on the local boards.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #3784 on: August 21, 2012, 09:56:20 AM »

Anyone here have any thoughts on the Walther P22. Im looking for a cheap plinker that can host my suppressor. I already run it on my Browning Buckmark. Im trying to finde something to take out in the feild to play with.

I recalled they got less than stellar reviews when I was shopping for a .22 pistol...

I went with a Ruger 22/45 with the threaded muzzle....

and the REMOVABLE grip frame

been quite happy with it

here is an immediate sampling of googling "Walther p22 junk?"

http://www.waltherforums.com/forum/walther-rimfire-co2-pistols/14163-p22-disaster.html

This is an insult to the Pez community
stateprez

« Reply #3785 on: August 21, 2012, 10:30:54 AM »

Anyone here have any thoughts on the Walther P22. Im looking for a cheap plinker that can host my suppressor. I already run it on my Browning Buckmark. Im trying to finde something to take out in the feild to play with.
I had a lot of problems with mine.  Roll pins backing out, and then the hammer following the slide upon release.  I sent it back to Smith twice, but they never fixed it correctly.  There's a handbook on how to make them "reliable" somewhere on a Walther forum.

Never jammed or misfired really, but I wouldn't buy another one. 

'03 999 Mono
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #3786 on: August 21, 2012, 02:19:19 PM »

I wouldn't trade either of my Ruger bull barrel MKIIs for anything. They aren't muffled but if I wanted a .22 can it would go on those. Other than a Wison Combat .22 slide/barrel coversion I have on a nice worked over Springfield 1911 I have never thought about trading/getting rid of or buying another .22 semi auto. I can't say anymore praise about my MKIIs than that. waytogo bow down

I feel the same way.  I have two of them,well, one is my dad's Standard Model that was made in 1959, it's probably the first pistol I ever shot.  I don't use it much... :-)  The other is a bull barrel MKII and I would never trade it nor get rid of it for anything.  Best fun ever, shooting tennis balls at 100 ft with the iron sights (and Eley super match ammo of course)

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
DW

« Reply #3787 on: August 21, 2012, 03:54:03 PM »

Two friends have the Walther.  Very finicky .22.  They pretty much only seem to feed CCI mini-mags.  Everything else we've tried to run through them has jammed constantly. 

I am in the market for a low time MkII myself.  Accurate and reliable.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3788 on: August 21, 2012, 05:49:17 PM »

My neighbor just brought over a .204 single shot Ruger rifle, never seen one. Anybody shot one?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #3789 on: August 21, 2012, 07:04:42 PM »

Tori Nonaka (14) USPSA Cool Springs Range GA.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #3790 on: August 22, 2012, 02:12:24 AM »

HA!!  She's local.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #3791 on: August 22, 2012, 02:47:56 AM »

HA!!  She's local.

She practices at Fairfax.

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
Adamm0621

« Reply #3792 on: August 22, 2012, 09:32:50 PM »

I love this type of stuff.  I may be participating in a local 3 Gun competition here in Kentucky next month.  I just bought a new AR a few weeks ago, so I finally have the guns I need.  I'm not expecting to do great, but it should be fun nonetheless.

2010 Monster 696 Dark
jrswanson1

« Reply #3793 on: August 23, 2012, 01:23:57 AM »

HA!!  She's local.

Hatfield's is the smith I use for most of my gunsmithing needs.  They have pictures of her in the shop. 
sno_duc

« Reply #3794 on: August 23, 2012, 09:41:17 PM »

A couple of questions for the AR crowd.
What do you think of the Leupold VX-R 1.25-4 x 20 Patrol?
What's a good scope mount for a M-4 (Ruger SR556)?

A conclusion is the place you got tired of thinking
Pages: 1 ... 251 252 [253] 254 255 ... 584   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: