Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 11:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 772393 times)
MendoDave
« Reply #2625 on: September 29, 2013, 06:21:26 PM »

Awwww the pup has a heart marking on its back!   Smiley   (That's what you're showing us, right because I don't see anything else.)

Wink

What do you mean. Shes going...shes in there ready to go...
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2626 on: September 30, 2013, 02:57:22 PM »

The city seen from the bay, a few hours ago . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2627 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:30 PM »

Carlos
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2628 on: September 30, 2013, 04:51:38 PM »

Carlos
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2629 on: September 30, 2013, 05:44:36 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
spolic

« Reply #2630 on: October 01, 2013, 07:39:30 AM »

Call me what you will but I'll park in the expecting mothers reserved spots. I'll park in the senior citizen reserved spots and I'll even park in the employee of the month spot. I would not ever park in that spot.  Unless I'm with my Pop.

He man, where are all the ads?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2631 on: October 01, 2013, 05:02:43 PM »

Friend of mine took these pics at Pigeon Forge last weekend. 1911 Ford.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #2632 on: October 01, 2013, 05:27:11 PM »

Shiny

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2633 on: October 01, 2013, 05:29:51 PM »

Shiny

That brass canister on the drivers side has kerosene in it and he could pump more fuel to the headlights with it.  Cheesy

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #2634 on: October 01, 2013, 06:12:24 PM »

Pumping fuel to headlights

We've come a long way since then.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
MendoDave
« Reply #2635 on: October 01, 2013, 08:12:16 PM »

That brass canister on the drivers side has kerosene in it and he could pump more fuel to the headlights with it.  Cheesy

Can you pump in more blinker fluid too?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2636 on: October 01, 2013, 08:36:30 PM »

Pumping fuel to headlights

We've come a long way since then.

waytogo

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2637 on: October 01, 2013, 08:37:55 PM »

Can you pump in more blinker fluid too?

Don't think they cared about that in 1911.

DarkMonster620
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #2638 on: October 02, 2013, 08:47:06 AM »

Panama City looking towards the Bay

Carlos
spolic

« Reply #2639 on: October 02, 2013, 10:32:47 AM »

My kid bringing down the running back.

He man, where are all the ads?
Pages: 1 ... 174 175 [176] 177 178 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: