Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 02:28:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 771766 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »

Yeah, it's such a shame that that part of the world will be 'off limits' for a long, long time.  The geography is stunning.

You can still go.  Your friendly neighborhood recruitment center will arrange the air fare at a very agreeable price.   waytogo
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 03:31:55 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
fastwin
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 04:14:35 PM »

What's all that Asian graphics on the side of the white 4 door pick up? Nice wooden ladder. How does it stay there? Too busy staring at the spade grips of the Ma Deuce (Huh?) to really notice any tie downs. Grin
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 04:22:29 PM »

What's all that Asian graphics on the side of the white 4 door pick up? Nice wooden ladder. How does it stay there? Too busy staring at the spade grips of the Ma Deuce (Huh?) to really notice any tie downs. Grin

It's tied on there somehow. No idea what that say's.

That's a MK-19.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
fastwin
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 04:26:25 PM »

Cool. Guessing it was the ass end of a .50. That's one bad ass grenade launcher! Sort of a 40mm Honey Badger!! laughingdp waytogo
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 07:18:17 PM »

Damn skinny make the beast with two backsing road. 2 ribs and a collarbone. There's a hot MK-19 under there.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2010, 07:22:55 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

DoubleEagle

" If you are unafraid you will be safe "

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 10:04:35 PM »

I'm expecting to see Dinosaurs coming into view.

What an unearthly place !    Evil

Not fit for man nor beast.

Dolph

'08 Ducati 1098 R    '09 BMW K 1300 GT   '10 BMW S 1000 RR

Shortest sentence...." I am "   Longest sentence ... " I Do "
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2010, 12:03:44 AM »

That is HYSTERICAL....clearly someone has a wicked sense of humor or they are a complete and utter moron

This is an insult to the Pez community
1KDS

« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2010, 01:10:10 PM »

Every bike I've ever owned.
fastwin
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2010, 01:34:30 PM »

A clear case of target fixation.
1KDS

« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2010, 02:12:48 PM »

Innovation:

09                                                                                                              78

Every bike I've ever owned.
DRKWNG
« Reply #56 on: July 02, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »

Damn skinny make the beast with two backsing road. 2 ribs and a collarbone. There's a hot MK-19 under there.

Were you in that one when it rolled?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2010, 06:01:45 PM »

Were you in that one when it rolled?

I was driving. My TAC-P was in the passenger seat. I was telling him, I can't believe we made it down this road on the way in. Then Bam, like I said 2 ribs and a collarbone. That's me on the right.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2010, 06:46:11 PM »

DRKWNG
« Reply #59 on: July 03, 2010, 04:29:12 AM »

I was driving. My TAC-P was in the passenger seat. I was telling him, I can't believe we made it down this road on the way in. Then Bam, like I said 2 ribs and a collarbone. That's me on the right.

See what happens when you let the Army drive?  You should leave all that technical stuff to us fly-boys D.   Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: