Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 11:23:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 762273 times)
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #1575 on: November 05, 2012, 11:24:03 AM »

Nice! waytogo Dolph

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1576 on: November 05, 2012, 07:29:44 PM »

+1

That's badass

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1577 on: November 05, 2012, 07:55:03 PM »

Awesome, TF!  waytogo

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1578 on: November 08, 2012, 06:04:48 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #1579 on: November 09, 2012, 05:54:49 PM »

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1580 on: November 14, 2012, 01:26:23 PM »

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #1581 on: November 15, 2012, 03:39:42 PM »

According to Pirelli's "Diablo Super Biker" Ap for Android, I'm pretty fookin' fast:

Bet you didn't think a creaky old ST2 could heel over like that, either...
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 03:51:40 PM by triangleforge » Logged

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1582 on: November 15, 2012, 05:06:16 PM »

Evil Evil Evil

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1583 on: November 15, 2012, 05:14:28 PM »

^

That's badass

Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #1584 on: November 16, 2012, 04:07:30 AM »

+1

Not every day you see a MkIV, let alone any GT40....

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1585 on: November 17, 2012, 11:12:09 AM »

When asked if you would like a window seat, be sure and specify which side of the window...

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1586 on: November 17, 2012, 11:16:59 AM »

For Koph:

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1587 on: November 17, 2012, 06:18:57 PM »

For Koph:

waytogo

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
jaxduc
Have you seen my

« Reply #1588 on: November 17, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »

there is nothing like flying

Aren't you the Panigale hater?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1589 on: November 17, 2012, 06:45:10 PM »

there is nothing like flying

I beg to differ.  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: