Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 09:28:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 762248 times)
jaxduc
Have you seen my

« Reply #1590 on: November 17, 2012, 06:53:34 PM »

ok FALLING then

Aren't you the Panigale hater?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1591 on: November 17, 2012, 06:56:33 PM »

ok FALLING then

Cheesy drink

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1592 on: November 17, 2012, 07:33:59 PM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1593 on: November 17, 2012, 07:46:21 PM »

Oh hell yes.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1594 on: November 17, 2012, 09:03:50 PM »

Ducatamount

« Reply #1595 on: November 18, 2012, 05:11:19 AM »

Oh Hell No!  Shocked

half fast
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1596 on: November 18, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »

Never gets old. 

See?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1597 on: November 18, 2012, 10:32:05 AM »

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #1598 on: November 18, 2012, 11:04:52 AM »

Never gets old. 

So true.  laughingdp

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1599 on: November 18, 2012, 05:19:45 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #1600 on: November 18, 2012, 05:34:28 PM »

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1601 on: November 18, 2012, 06:03:43 PM »

Awesome photo, a group of great Men.  bow down

Privateer

God created Ducati to train the faithful.

« Reply #1602 on: November 18, 2012, 07:18:25 PM »

Went down to Baja to watch some of the Baja 1000

More here (link)

My fast lap is your sighting lap.
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #1603 on: November 19, 2012, 10:11:45 AM »

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #1604 on: November 19, 2012, 01:34:25 PM »

What I think is neat about that shot is how much the tires are deforming under stress.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: