Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 09:23:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 772047 times)
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #2400 on: August 23, 2013, 05:52:37 PM »

Needs a bit more patina.

laughingdp

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2401 on: August 23, 2013, 05:59:09 PM »

Needs a bit more patina.

laughingdp

He had used some new steel on the bed and put lemon juice and water on it to catch up with the rest of the rust.  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #2402 on: August 23, 2013, 06:54:31 PM »

neato

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #2403 on: August 23, 2013, 07:04:45 PM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2404 on: August 23, 2013, 07:06:11 PM »

Que the hell?

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #2405 on: August 23, 2013, 07:18:08 PM »

It looks like Alaska.

Eagles are everywhere up there.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #2406 on: August 23, 2013, 07:20:54 PM »

Que the hell?

Better than seagulls.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #2407 on: August 23, 2013, 07:28:17 PM »

Better than seagulls.

I found it entertaining to watch a seagull invade a Bald Eagle's turf.  popcorn

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2408 on: August 23, 2013, 07:36:18 PM »

Better than seagulls.

They still 'slice' all over your car.  Cheesy

Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #2409 on: August 23, 2013, 09:24:57 PM »

Waiting for the game warden to stamp his deer caribou tag.

Might not have much left.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2410 on: August 23, 2013, 09:28:29 PM »

Gotta pic? If not go to NOGAS.  Cheesy

ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #2411 on: August 24, 2013, 02:07:42 AM »

Can't.

Management locked NOGAS due to too much GAS.

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2412 on: August 24, 2013, 02:10:06 AM »

Can't.

Management locked NOGAS due to too much GAS.

oops.  Cheesy

Buckethead

« Reply #2413 on: August 24, 2013, 07:05:27 AM »

This:

Was in response to This:

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
Buckethead

« Reply #2414 on: August 24, 2013, 07:09:45 AM »

As for a picture, I give you one of my new coffee mug.

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: