Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 19, 2024, 09:19:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 762202 times)
MendoDave
« Reply #7065 on: January 10, 2017, 04:23:23 PM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7066 on: January 10, 2017, 04:27:16 PM »

Classic  Cheesy

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
MendoDave
« Reply #7067 on: January 11, 2017, 08:01:44 AM »

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7068 on: January 11, 2017, 07:30:10 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #7069 on: January 12, 2017, 09:55:35 AM »

laughingdp

I've notice the vietnamese places get a lot of miles out of punning "pho".   As do the thai places get some good use out of "phuket".

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #7070 on: January 14, 2017, 08:08:49 PM »

Image from the AP of Darkar racer Milan Engel:

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7071 on: January 15, 2017, 05:00:31 AM »

Image from the AP of Darkar racer Milan Engel:

The Dakar Rally that isn't even on the same continent as Dakar?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
stopintime

S2R 800 '07

« Reply #7072 on: January 15, 2017, 05:05:39 AM »

The Dakar Rally that isn't even on the same continent as Dakar?

The African countries they went through couldn't guarantee their safety, so they moved.

237,000 km/sixteen years - loving it
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7073 on: January 15, 2017, 02:43:44 PM »

DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #7074 on: January 15, 2017, 03:21:15 PM »

how hot it was on Friday afternoon

Part of my friend's garage, Acura MDX was away,

this morning's moon,

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7075 on: January 15, 2017, 03:25:00 PM »

how hot it was on Friday afternoon

It got up to about 41 here today too! Grin

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #7076 on: January 15, 2017, 03:46:19 PM »

Brrrrr! Shiver.

2015 Scrambler 800
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #7077 on: January 15, 2017, 03:47:00 PM »

that is celcius my friend . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #7078 on: January 15, 2017, 03:47:39 PM »

We saw 30 today for a few minutes. waytogo

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7079 on: January 15, 2017, 03:51:15 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 470 471 [472] 473 474 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: