Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 07:30:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 760924 times)
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #7575 on: August 31, 2018, 11:15:04 AM »

laughingdp I can't hardly move  laughingdp     

Well played bow down

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #7576 on: August 31, 2018, 11:29:42 AM »

laughingdp

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #7577 on: August 31, 2018, 01:14:47 PM »

applause

2015 Scrambler 800
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #7578 on: August 31, 2018, 05:28:21 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp applause applause applause applause applause laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
GK

« Reply #7579 on: September 01, 2018, 01:19:00 AM »

Very well done!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #7580 on: September 01, 2018, 11:49:12 AM »

https://www.flickr.com/gp/darkmonster620/Tpuub6

cannot make it work normally from cellphone . . .

Love this car . . .  Hope you like it

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
GK

« Reply #7581 on: September 01, 2018, 12:29:19 PM »

Looks good Carlos.

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7582 on: September 06, 2018, 03:39:25 AM »

Saw this place and Crazlo immediately came to mind...  So sad it was closed.

Wondering if there is a connection here...

« Last Edit: September 06, 2018, 03:46:47 AM by Bick » Logged

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #7583 on: September 06, 2018, 09:28:43 AM »

Saw this place and Crazlo immediately came to mind...  So sad it was closed.

Where are you?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #7584 on: September 06, 2018, 09:30:44 AM »

Where are you?

Looks to be Jolly Old, yes?

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #7585 on: September 06, 2018, 09:31:30 AM »

Exactly. That's why I'm curious where.

Ah, Channel Islands. WTF are you doing there?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7586 on: September 06, 2018, 10:36:59 AM »

Exactly. That's why I'm curious where.

Ah, Channel Islands. WTF are you doing there?

Good friends' dad lives there.  Was there "On Holiday"

More specifically, eating a lot, drinking a lot,  chug

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #7587 on: September 06, 2018, 10:38:30 AM »

Gotcha. I was going to invite you up to buy me a beer, but I'm about an hour and a half north of London.

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #7588 on: September 06, 2018, 10:46:34 AM »

Gotcha. I was going to invite you up to buy me a beer, but I'm about an hour and a half north of London.

Near Manchester?  I had an overnight layover.  I would have!

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #7589 on: September 06, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »

Manchester is MUCH more than an hour and a half north of London. I'm close to Peterborough.

Pages: 1 ... 504 505 [506] 507 508 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: