Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 02:11:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 509   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Completely Un-official post a picture thread  (Read 772199 times)
Stella

« Reply #195 on: August 23, 2010, 04:37:27 AM »

Very close!

Sunlight coming through a glass window that is 100+/- years old:

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
The Architect

« Reply #196 on: August 24, 2010, 11:02:48 AM »

Those balusters ^^^^^ are a great idea!  And affordable! 

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #197 on: August 24, 2010, 12:13:22 PM »

Those balusters ^^^^^ are a great idea!  And affordable! 

Thanks for noticing.  But you've probably got an eye for details like that!

I'd like to take credit, but I cant.  The house is 100 y/o this year.  It was remodeled in 2006, prior to my purchase.  While it was updated with modern wiring, plumbing, kitchen, and so on, the builder left enough "character" items to retain some charm (such as the single pane windows, pine flooring, wall texture, etc.).

erkishhorde

« Reply #198 on: August 25, 2010, 11:39:51 AM »

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
Monstermash
AKA-TomColore

Interferiscalo se potete

« Reply #199 on: August 25, 2010, 12:25:25 PM »

I've been wallowing in my own chaotic and insecure delusions.

"Though I disagree with everything you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it."
cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #200 on: September 07, 2010, 01:20:42 PM »

Well, the #20 Indy Car powered by IZ_'s Ultra Premium Vodka almost got it done in Kentucky Saturday night (and I made TV during one of the pitstops.....hahahaha....I was the moron hanging over the wall with Ed's PR guys I-Phone snapping photos for their live twitter feed).

Lucky ass Penske make the beast with two backsed up in the pits by stalling, then coming back in to check the right rear tire during caution (2 stops on one caution) and did a quick splash of fuel. Well, that little splash of fuel stole the victory from my best friend. Helio never ran better than 7th all race, but that's racing for you.

Vision almost forgot their hardware, but luckily I was there to retrieve it and then proceed to look like a moron carrying it around for an hour  Grin

On to Homestead next.

« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 01:22:26 PM by cyrus buelton » Logged

No Longer the most hated DMF Member.

By joining others Hate Clubs, it boosts my self-esteem.

1999 M750 (joint ownership)
2004 S4r (mineeee)
2008 KLR650 (wifey's bike, but I steal it)
MendoDave
« Reply #201 on: September 07, 2010, 01:41:46 PM »

the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #202 on: September 07, 2010, 02:09:17 PM »

Sounds like a good night of it Cyrus!

Crater lake D Paoli?

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
MendoDave
« Reply #203 on: September 07, 2010, 02:31:01 PM »

Righto! Taken with a Nikon cool Pix point & shoot.
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #204 on: September 07, 2010, 03:19:32 PM »

Well, the #20 Indy Car powered by IZ_'s Ultra Premium Vodka almost got it done in Kentucky Saturday night (and I made TV during one of the pitstops.....hahahaha....I was the moron hanging over the wall with Ed's PR guys I-Phone snapping photos for their live twitter feed).

Lucky ass Penske make the beast with two backsed up in the pits by stalling, then coming back in to check the right rear tire during caution (2 stops on one caution) and did a quick splash of fuel. Well, that little splash of fuel stole the victory from my best friend. Helio never ran better than 7th all race, but that's racing for you.

Vision almost forgot their hardware, but luckily I was there to retrieve it and then proceed to look like a moron carrying it around for an hour  Grin

On to Homestead next.

A good childhood friend of mine, Price Cobb, ran an IRL team a while back. Price won the 1990 LeMans in a Walkinshaw Racing Jaguar and a ton of IMSA GTP races with Dyson Racing in a Porshce 962. Cool stuff. Got to see his IRL team race a few years ago at Texas Motor Speedway from the pits and a luxury box. waytogo

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #205 on: September 07, 2010, 03:43:31 PM »

been there waytogo

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
DRKWNG
« Reply #206 on: September 07, 2010, 04:06:59 PM »

That's beautiful!!
cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #207 on: September 07, 2010, 06:15:57 PM »

Sounds like a good night of it Cyrus!

It was a great night. Ed got his first pole of his career. He had the best car (you can also argue his teammate Dan Wheldon did as well), but Penske always pulls some bullshit out of their hat and it pays off. Roger Penske and Tim Cindric always seem to come out on top with weird shit like that.

Very proud of the kid I met my first week of college racing dirt track midgets. He has come a long way and finally maybe people will give him credit outside of who his step dad is, but the public will never really know the true dynamics of the family as I will go to my grave with what I know.

A good childhood friend of mine, Price Cobb, ran an IRL team a while back. Price won the 1990 LeMans in a Walkinshaw Racing Jaguar and a ton of IMSA GTP races with Dyson Racing in a Porshce 962. Cool stuff. Got to see his IRL team race a few years ago at Texas Motor Speedway from the pits and a luxury box. waytogo

I know the name, not too familiar, though.

Shoot me a PM and I'll youtube you some videos I took while doing Ed's signboard during the 500 a few times. My god, that is some scary shit.

2004 S4r (mineeee)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #208 on: September 07, 2010, 06:30:19 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
cyrus buelton

aka JuddDDDdd

« Reply #209 on: September 08, 2010, 02:08:30 AM »

2004 S4r (mineeee)
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 509   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: