Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 05:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 306   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's riding this weekend?  (Read 535580 times)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #825 on: July 13, 2009, 08:20:24 AM »

i want to do that for my bachlor party  Tongue

laughingdpstarts with riding DDGM bike and then him stripping later

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
NinjaHarHar
« Reply #826 on: July 13, 2009, 09:03:37 AM »

It was ....great....except for the horrorshow vstrom...at the end

Are you talking about that douchebag on the white strom who musta been doing 90 MPH past the ski area when I saw him?  That guy is gonna kill somebody -- seen him up there twice now. 

I enjoy riding with a spirited pace as much as the next d00d but that road can surprise the hell out of you when you least expect it.  It is not a maintained quarantined race track!
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #827 on: July 13, 2009, 09:40:04 AM »

laughingdp]starts with riding DDGM bike and then him stripping

That would result in combination of laughs and vomiting by the crowd.

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #828 on: July 13, 2009, 09:54:04 AM »

Are you talking about that douchebag on the white strom who musta been doing 90 MPH past the ski area when I saw him?  That guy is gonna kill somebody -- seen him up there twice now. 

I enjoy riding with a spirited pace as much as the next d00d but that road can surprise the hell out of you when you least expect it.  It is not a maintained quarantined race track!

probably......we must have just just missed each other....he was going so fast past me i didnt pay attention to the color, just that he was in my lane, and hoping to god none of us were going to hit each other

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #829 on: July 13, 2009, 09:55:07 AM »

That would result in combination of laughs and vomiting by the crowd.

laughingdp

spankin™

hunkypunk
« Reply #830 on: July 13, 2009, 10:10:52 AM »

Somebody get a  Police! He may be able to go fast but he has been seen crossing lines and intimidating other riders. The crest is such an unregulated place I guess there's not much to do about that guy except let him know his lack of control is endangering other people...or go when he's not there or better yet find somewhere else. My doctor lives at the bottom and he hears ambulances every weekend.
Personally like you say the road is not maintained, cars go off the side and kick up stones and for a guy to go all out like the Strom-er its a "pinned under a guard rail" waiting to happen if he's lucky, the scenario I don't want to see is him taking out other innocent riders. i was in a 120 degree curve near the bottom and he was on the inside going up, if he did slide out I would have been probably killed as I was going 45-50 downhill and he was probably going 70 uphill. collision would be like hitting a brick wall at 120. survival not likely. I dont want my epitath to read "killed on the Crest".
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #831 on: July 13, 2009, 10:24:51 AM »

Somebody get a  Police! He may be able to go fast but he has been seen crossing lines and intimidating other riders. The crest is such an unregulated place I guess there's not much to do about that guy except let him know his lack of control is endangering other people...or go when he's not there or better yet find somewhere else. My doctor lives at the bottom and he hears ambulances every weekend.
Personally like you say the road is not maintained, cars go off the side and kick up stones and for a guy to go all out like the Strom-er its a "pinned under a guard rail" waiting to happen if he's lucky, the scenario I don't want to see is him taking out other innocent riders. i was in a 120 degree curve near the bottom and he was on the inside going up, if he did slide out I would have been probably killed as I was going 45-50 downhill and he was probably going 70 uphill. collision would be like hitting a brick wall at 120. survival not likely. I dont want my epitath to read "killed on the Crest".

i bet he got a ticket after we left, cause after u left and sat for a few and then we left there was a cop down the road......

so by the time he came down that cop was waiting...

but ya not cool to do, i hope he never stops when any of us are around cause im sure we will make sure he cant ridse down  Sad

spankin™

Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #832 on: July 13, 2009, 03:39:00 PM »

as always it is great riding with y'all  [moto]

i think we had a great ride waytogo

thx again Cloner ur advice really helped me alot...Just think Fabrizio  Grin

yaaaaa, i cant wait were almost there....

u takin the monster or 1098?!?!

the monster so pam can see some of the fantastic roads  [moto]

Would have to be the Monster....been neglecting her way to long Wink
And I think Pam is looking for a jacket and has a new helmet to enjoy some of the mountain rides  [moto]
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #833 on: July 13, 2009, 05:20:02 PM »

...there goes the neighborhood....

applause  I'm glad!  At least I'll get to see you and Pam that weekend.  Sorry I've missed you on my last few trips down to ABQ.  I won't be bringing a IZ_ either so no ferret-sitting for Pam this year.
Well can't wait to collect my hug for the missed meeting opportunities Cheesy
Hope to do some great [moto] with you.
triplethreat

« Reply #834 on: July 14, 2009, 02:07:23 PM »

i do believe that man on the v-strom is paul.... does it have JC whitney pipes? if so yeah he's a maniac... but i don't think he'd kill ya
kingbaby

« Reply #835 on: July 14, 2009, 03:14:24 PM »

Yeah thats Paul (as I remember). The other guy rides a Blk/Slv Vstrom.  Hes a f'n idiot.

Hey D,  where ya' been ?

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #836 on: July 17, 2009, 08:37:24 AM »

anyone wana ride in the morning? ebfore it gets hawt  Tongue

spankin™

Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #837 on: July 17, 2009, 10:53:05 AM »

anyone wana ride in the morning? ebfore it gets hawt  Tongue

The wife is coming back from England tonight AND I'm going to the Clutch show at the Sunshine.  If she'll let me off the chain I might be able to get out tomorrow.  I'll reply again later with a specific answer.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
triplethreat

« Reply #838 on: July 17, 2009, 10:56:07 AM »

tomorrow night at the drag strip is the first motorcycle only drag night... if ya ain't got plans head out, the challenge is harley vs. the world so the italian fury needs to be represented properly
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #839 on: July 17, 2009, 11:07:43 AM »

tomorrow night at the drag strip is the first motorcycle only drag night... if ya ain't got plans head out, the challenge is harley vs. the world so the italian fury needs to be represented properly

details...where is the strip and time???

The wife is coming back from England tonight AND I'm going to the Clutch show at the Sunshine.  If she'll let me off the chain I might be able to get out tomorrow.  I'll reply again later with a specific answer.

just let me know...i know i will be  [moto]

spankin™

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 306   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: