Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 05:22:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling the Multi... should I... anybody wanna buy?  (Read 6624 times)
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #30 on: July 23, 2010, 12:47:35 PM »

Todd at corsa was talking about the salvaged CL one... I guess it is in much worse shape than he is advertising... I would stay away from that one... but hey... if you got a mechanics thumb... it could be the right bike... they also had a black salvaged one in the back room at corsa that I guess some dude from Texas bought on CL and flew into town to pick up and then was going to ride it back... when he realized it was too bad of shape to ride back... he hauled it to corsa and they sold him one of their used ones... and now they are going to part out whats left of the crappy one as its unridable... lol.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 09:40:53 AM »

Ouch... I feel for the guy who bought it with the intent to ride away on it.

Good to know about the other salvage title one.  I wasn't really seriously considering it, but good to know it's not worth even a passing thought.

So Ryan, any legitimate bites on your Multi in the last few days?

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 02:12:30 PM »

Somebody came and looked at it, said he had to think about it as it was more than he wanted to spend. I didn't bite on his ploy and offer a lower asking price though. Hehehe. Somebody else offered me a old jeep Cherokee in trade... Don't know if you consider those serious or not.   Grin

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #33 on: July 26, 2010, 03:20:06 PM »

Well... maybe I'll have better luck selling the SS.  If it goes before yours does, we'll see about floating a loan for the remainder instead of waiting on my GTI to sell as well.  Gotta run that idea past my better half, but I'd be down for that.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: