Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 07:22:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rose City Rollers Skate-o-Thon!!  (Read 1835 times)
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« on: July 17, 2010, 05:27:00 PM »

I am excited to be skating nine miles in the 2010 Skate-O-Thon organized by the Rose City Rollers. The Skate-O-Thon is an effort to raise money for the for our all star travel team, The Wheels of Justice, as well as The Rosebuds, our junior league. The money raised will help both teams continue to travel and compete with other leagues regionally and nationally.

The skate-o-thon will cover a nine-mile loop from Oaks Park, down the Springwater Corridor, across the steel bridge, through the Tom McCall waterfront park, across the Hawthorne Bridge and then back to Oaks. Proceeds will help send RCR’s all-star team, The Wheels of Justice, to the 2010 WFTDA Western Regional Tournament in Sacramento, California. The Wheels have trained hard and skated harder to move up in rankings to 4th in the WEST and 6th in the country!

If you would like to donate in my name, you can either sponsor me by the mile or as a lump sum. There is a suggested amount of $2 per mile or $10 total, or please give more if you can!
You can visit: http://www.rosecityrollers.com/events/upcoming-events/skate-o-thon/ to donate online, or you can mail a check to Since Rose City Rollers are a 501(c)3 charity, your donation is tax deductible! If you donate online, make sure you let me know what your email is so we can track it.

Thanks guys!

Darkhorse den mother
Betty Rage

hater

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 02:35:59 PM »

come on guys! This is a great thing here!!!

Darkhorse den mother
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 02:52:10 PM »

Donated! Good luck! Woo hoo!

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Betty Rage

hater

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 03:26:31 PM »

Thanks Mr. Dalling!! You're (your) the best!! See you this weekend?

Darkhorse den mother
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »

Thanks Mr. Dalling!! You're (your) the best!! See you this weekend?

Yup. Will be there sat and sun.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: