Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:12:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: August Notte  (Read 6286 times)
filter

Bumblebee

« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2010, 01:20:08 PM »

Can't make it tonight, sorry.

Have a Surly for me. Smiley

01 Monster 750 Dark (El Matador Tail Chop, Arrow CF exhaust, K&N Filter, CA LED Taillight, Radiantz LED License Plate holder, Blue LED Instrument Cluster, black belt cover, lifted suspension, 14T sprocket, Cycle Cat Billet Side Stand, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, custom Desmo reservoir caps)
Schwanger

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 04:14:02 PM »

Well before I left the Gnome tonight I got pregnant doged out by some lady, that lives near by, because she thought my bike was too loud.  She threatened to call the cops.   Police
JoeChieftain

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 05:34:22 PM »

Well before I left the Gnome tonight I got pregnant doged out by some lady, that lives near by, because she thought my bike was too loud.  She threatened to call the cops.   Police

I honestly thought she was going to smack you in the helmet the way she stormed over there. She has issues with bikes in general. Our group tipped her over the edge. She made it sound like loud bikes are an every night occurrence.
minnesotamonster

« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 06:00:21 PM »

Schwanger that is awesome! I'm pissed I missed out on that. Nobody yelled at me when I left. Told you your bike was louder  cheeky

2004 S4R
1998 Honda F3 (Track)
2001 M600 (Now the Wife's)
Schwanger

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 02:30:16 AM »

I honestly thought she was going to smack you in the helmet the way she stormed over there. She has issues with bikes in general. Our group tipped her over the edge. She made it sound like loud bikes are an every night occurrence.

Yeah she came running.  Maybe I will have to make it an every night occurrence for her.  Evil

Schwanger that is awesome! I'm pissed I missed out on that. Nobody yelled at me when I left. Told you your bike was louder  cheeky

Chachi said she yelled at him when he left also.  She apparently just sat out there and waited for everyone to leave.
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 05:33:10 AM »

I love peoples mentality that think they can do that kind of shit.  hey check it out you live in the make the beast with two backsing city you dumb pregnant dog.  you want it quiet move to the country.  it seems to be a big st paul thing too.  like last year the people who sued bremmer because the lights on the bremmer building were effecting the lighting in their big buck condos DOWNTOWN.  wtf is wrong with people.  next month Im driving there and just setting off my car alarm the whole time or bringing some drum troop from north mpls.  Ragnar is right St Paul isn't a real city bacon

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
fasterblkduc

« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 08:06:06 AM »

Can't make it tonight, sorry.

Have a Surly for me. Smiley

Done  Wink

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
JoeChieftain

« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 08:08:12 AM »

you want it quiet move to the country.  

Ugh, we don't need more of her kind out in the country. They complain the farmers plow/harvest too late at night.  They complain about dirt bikes, atvs, snowmobiles, chainsaws, and the race track that they built a house across the street from. A guy I worked with moved outside of Hudson and complained about how loud the frogs were in the spring.  Roll Eyes
fasterblkduc

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »

I  it seems to be a big st paul thing too. 

Yeah, wasn't it St. Paul where that super Jackass, Garison Keeler sued his neighbors for building a garage that obstructed his view? I think it was St. Paul.

Atomic Racing
Zalusky Advanced Riding School Lead instructor
2010 partners:
Komodo Gear, Motorex, Studio299, Moto Primo, Caztek, Chickenhawk
atomic410

steel horse i ride

« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 11:35:44 AM »

Garison Keeler sucks and so do his stories.  ohhh its part 2 of the great tuna cassaroll caper. gather round the radio kids.  zzzzzzzzzzzz[bacon]

Team Atomic Racing  Check us out @  www.teamatomicracing.com
Thanks to my 2011 sponsors;
Motorex, Vortex Racing, Sidi Racing, Studio 299, Dunlop, Motoprimo, Caztek, On Track 4 Him, Fix Studio
2009 Framstad Cup winner
2009, 10, & 11 CRA 5 hour endurance race winner
CRA Expert #2
ZARS track school instructor
Monstergirl

http://www.mnducati.com

« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2010, 12:37:30 PM »

I also heard from someone from last night that they also got complaints from the neighbors about reving bikes for a 1/2 hour.  I am not sure about why they are complaining now.  Was there too much rev'ing in the parking lot last night?  I was stuck as the last person to pay our bill so I didn't see much of the after dinner festivities.  Complaints never are good.  People can have their opinion but if they tell the management we could be asked to leave.  I hope not I like it there.   drink

DOC President and ex-DML Moderator
monstergirl@mnducati.com

MNDucati is on Facebook and Twitter

Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001474893824&ref=ts
twitter: http://twitter.com/MNDucati
Schwanger

« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2010, 01:48:27 PM »

I also heard from someone from last night that they also got complaints from the neighbors about reving bikes for a 1/2 hour.  I am not sure about why they are complaining now.  Was there too much rev'ing in the parking lot last night?  I was stuck as the last person to pay our bill so I didn't see much of the after dinner festivities.  Complaints never are good.  People can have their opinion but if they tell the management we could be asked to leave.  I hope not I like it there.   drink

I highly doubt it anyone was rev'ing their bike for 1/2 and hour.  More than like it was people coming or going.  Lady was just all bent out of shape.  She made a lot of empty threats.
Major Slow

09 1198s 07 S4R 04 FLSTFI 04 XL1200C 66 cl77

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2010, 07:19:04 AM »

I was out when a representative of the gnome was speaking to her. He seemed to be explaining that we had the right to start the bikes and leave; He also gave her the name of the owner and manager and said that she could complain to them. It looked to me that she is a consistent complainer and they deal with her regularly.

The gnome does not want to give up this business. 20-30 extra people on a Monday makes their week. I am all for moving to some place on a 45+ mph road. Parts of me would be much cooler.

By the way, if someone threatens to call the police when you are doing a lawful activity always say "Please do". Although I don't advocate adding to the police workload, it is the only way that people will realize that the activity is normal and legal. I am sure that those of you with outstanding warrants (SCHWANG, MO) would have plenty of time to slink away.

I talked to a gentleman at work that was disappointed with his new country acreage because when the wind came from the neighboring farm it stunk of cows. I always wonder about the thought process of building your dreamhouse next to a farm and then complain about the farming. Or buying a house behind a bar and complain that people use the parking lot.

You cannot argue with crazy because crazy is not willing to be convinced. Hell, it's not even willing to listen to the arguments.
Monstergirl

http://www.mnducati.com

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2010, 12:18:18 PM »

applause

DOC President and ex-DML Moderator
monstergirl@mnducati.com

MNDucati is on Facebook and Twitter

Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#!/profile.php?id=100001474893824&ref=ts
twitter: http://twitter.com/MNDucati
R+B

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2010, 11:00:50 AM »

I always wonder about the thought process of building your dreamhouse next to a farm and then complain about the farming. Or buying a house behind a bar and complain that people use the parking lot.

Or the classic South Minneapolis home owner complaining about the airport noise.........

"somebody owes me something it might as well be you". - Viva Voce
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: