Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 08:20:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer!!  (Read 53562 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2011, 05:08:54 PM »

I had some of that Black Butte Porter 21st anniversary on New Years Eve.   Way good!!   waytogo waytogo

For Super Bowl I've been drinking Nevada Bigfoot Ale.  Really good stuff too.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2011, 08:00:12 PM »

I had some of that Black Butte Porter 21st anniversary on New Years Eve.   Way good!!   waytogo waytogo

For Super Bowl I've been drinking Nevada Bigfoot Ale.  Really good stuff too.

Yeah, that Black Butte is pretty killer.

I picked up a bottle of Mikkeler Draft Bear - looks like they specialize in ultra-hoppy, but I have to give it a go.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #92 on: February 16, 2011, 10:58:35 PM »

Drank a Flying Dog Double Dog Double Pale Ale tonight in honor of getting the M900 running.  drink waytogo

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2011, 05:11:17 PM »

I find it humorous that I can get Pipeline Porter cheaper up here than I could down there.   laughingdp

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2011, 08:18:49 PM »

I find it humorous that I can get Pipeline Porter cheaper up here than I could down there.   laughingdp

Perhaps so, but do you have the all important chocolate cupcakes?

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #95 on: April 01, 2011, 12:03:48 AM »

There's something basically wrong about that.  My folks buy papayas in Colorado Springs for the same or less than here too. Guess where the papayas come from.  bang head

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #96 on: April 01, 2011, 02:18:49 AM »

Perhaps so, but do you have the all important chocolate cupcakes?

Dude, Georgetown is basically the cup-cake capital. There are so many little boutique sweet shops up here it's crazy.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #97 on: April 01, 2011, 11:27:53 AM »

Split a Sammy Smith's Nut Brown Ale with the wife to celebrate her deployment. 

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #98 on: April 01, 2011, 12:33:30 PM »

She's going out again?

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #99 on: April 01, 2011, 10:09:56 PM »

She's going out again?

Brought her to the airport this morning.  Found out Tuesday night.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2011, 10:39:05 PM »

Brought her to the airport this morning.  Found out Tuesday night.

I would ask if you had any idea how long she'd be gone this time, but knowing how the last few went...   boo

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2011, 05:00:18 PM »

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2011, 02:20:46 PM »

Having another couple of (^) those.  DAMN they've got a kick.  I better be careful, otherwise I'll be spelling like Canes in a bit...

zzilla

<Insert something inspiring here>

« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2011, 04:20:23 PM »

Zing! Grin

Did I ever tell you the story about the Zen master and the little boy?
       -Gust Avrakotos
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2011, 06:32:17 PM »

Easy now  cheeky ......... no need to keep bashing

Kick?   Just finished two Bigfoot Ale's whilst watching the replay of Race 1 WBSK.  Those puppies are running 9.6% APV.   WooHoo....
« Last Edit: June 12, 2011, 06:34:29 PM by MadDuck » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: