Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 14, 2024, 08:11:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer!!  (Read 53551 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2011, 01:48:39 PM »

Kick?   

Yep.  A bit over the magic 10% mark.  The Palo Santos I have in the fridge are a touch go to eleven.   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #106 on: June 14, 2011, 03:57:08 PM »

Oh my...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #107 on: June 14, 2011, 10:17:24 PM »

North Coast!   waytogo  I love(d) their Old Rasmussen. I'll keep an eye out for this stuff.   drink

And get a proper beer mug will ya?   laughingdp
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 10:19:41 PM by MadDuck » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #108 on: June 14, 2011, 11:47:57 PM »

This one goes to eleven.   Cheesy

And get a proper beer mug will ya?   laughingdp

Roll Eyes

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #109 on: June 17, 2011, 10:55:13 PM »

This one goes to eleven.   Cheesy

Roll Eyes

Actually 11.9% APV if you read the label.  Roll Eyes

I bought a bottle the other night and tried it tonight.  A bit pricey.  The guy at the store said it was slightly sweet. I could see that but still a very, very nice ale. The Bigfoot is a bit less alcohol but has a more robust taste. Still, I could see myself getting a few more bottles of this stuff just to make sure......

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #110 on: June 24, 2011, 08:41:57 AM »

Raging pregnant dog Belgium Style IPA from Flying Dog.  There's a six pack chilling in the fridge. Road test reports to follow shortly........

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #111 on: June 24, 2011, 09:01:41 AM »

It's yummy!!  One of my stand-by's.

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #112 on: June 24, 2011, 05:18:08 PM »

It's yummy!!  One of my stand-by's.

What he said.  It's not a stand-by for me, but a goodun all the same.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #113 on: June 24, 2011, 05:26:49 PM »

Enjoying a Brewdog Double IPA at the moment.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #114 on: June 24, 2011, 10:24:18 PM »

Raging pregnant dog Belgium Style IPA from Flying Dog.  There's a six pack chilling in the fridge. Road test reports to follow shortly........

It's decent but a bit light and slightly fruity (citrus like) for my taste. Still good but most Belgiums are too light for me.  I remember liking Fat Tire Ale better. Maybe my memory is lacking?  Maybe I lack subtleness? ( I think Stella Artois is in the same league as a Corona )

Oh well, there are still five more and cigars tomorrow night.  waytogo

freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #115 on: June 25, 2011, 01:20:14 AM »

I can't wait to enjoy a beer and cigar after my PFT this Wed!

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #116 on: June 25, 2011, 04:29:43 AM »

The Raging pregnant dog does have a bit of a Wit beer pizazz to it.  That coupled with the snap of an IPA really gives it a unique character.  Not sure how it will go with a cigar though.  Any chance you can get one of the stores to order DogFishHead?  If so, you really need to get your hands on the Burton Baton! 

eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #117 on: June 25, 2011, 08:21:05 AM »

I don't think there is a dogfishhead importer to da islands at the moment. 

Perhaps a post-Naval career for me?  chug

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #118 on: June 26, 2011, 07:10:58 PM »

After a weekend I'm starting to develop a taste for the Raging pregnant dog. I like it better than the North Coast Old Stock. Do I like it $18.00 a six pack worth? ?  I really don't know about that.  At $7.99 a six pack the SN Torpedo IPA is pretty darn good!

And like Tristan said --- no DogFishHead out here.  Angry

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #119 on: June 26, 2011, 07:34:49 PM »

$18 for a sixxer?   Shocked  Are you serious?  It's $8 here.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: