Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 27, 2024, 08:51:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yes, Stu does actually own a Ducati.... (The CR thread cont'd)  (Read 16658 times)
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #45 on: May 16, 2011, 05:04:33 PM »

Ok..Stuck in Phoenix airport...2 hr delay to CA...& whats with this post? Everyone's got a version of the Bible these days...guess  [coffee]this is the Red vesion I cant comprehend among others....keep it chimed pals... coffee

Ride forever...
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #46 on: May 16, 2011, 08:45:11 PM »

I have a question Cloner

Where does Judas and Virgin Mary come into play?
 laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2011, 10:45:21 PM »

Jawa, hmm, what could become of thay?     as I stare at My '74 two valve....Mayhem in Bibical proportaions....

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
JJ

RED DEVIL PROPELLED WITH LOUD DESMO~~FIRE~~

« Reply #48 on: May 17, 2011, 06:15:12 AM »

Jawa, hmm, what could become of thay?     as I stare at My '74 two valve....Mayhem in Bibical proportaions....
No worries,  Tongue thats directed against my new little toy- a 1972 Jawa 350 Californian, currently a garage toy and almost ready for reassembly. Well, if I know where everything goes as tge Czechs didnt make exactly a manual!  Huh? Way outta class with the Ducs but a simple moto scooter.

Ride forever...
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2011, 07:49:02 AM »

I have a question Cloner

Where does Judas and Virgin Mary come into play?

Judas?  Heck, that's gotta be Terblanche for leaving Ducati in its hour of need, no?

Virgin Mary?  No such animal in my book.  I'm all for neat stories, but that whole "virgin birth" fairy tale is a bridge too far for me.  How about the Virgin Krystle?  Oh....wait.............

...& whats with this post? Everyone's got a version of the Bible these days...guess  [coffee]this is the Red vesion I cant comprehend among others....keep it chimed pals...

As a nonreligious person, I also tend to include bits of Grimm's Fairy Tales (I'm particularly fond of Rumpelstiltskin) and passages from Bulfinch's Mythology in my stories....as I place all of these books in the same classification.

As to Stuart's chopper  Evil I was just trying to explain to SacDuc how it came about.  You take a perfectly good Ducati, add Jawa wheels and Honda shocks and voila!   waytogo

All in good fun.  I just don't want Stuart to get the big head.   Grin

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
Duck-Stew

« Reply #50 on: May 17, 2011, 08:22:03 AM »

Stu's chopper? 

Nope...  THIS is the final re-birth of the Cafe-Racer Monster done completely right.

You want chopper?  Give me a year or two...  I've got a Duc chopper in my head that has to be built!  Evil

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #51 on: May 17, 2011, 08:24:59 AM »

Judas?  Heck, that's gotta be Terblanche for leaving Ducati in its hour of need, no?

Virgin Mary?  No such animal in my book.  I'm all for neat stories, but that whole "virgin birth" fairy tale is a bridge too far for me.  How about the Virgin Krystle?  Oh....wait.............

As a nonreligious person, I also tend to include bits of Grimm's Fairy Tales (I'm particularly fond of Rumpelstiltskin) and passages from Bulfinch's Mythology in my stories....as I place all of these books in the same classification.

I love me some Grimm, but haven't picked out my fav yet...

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
nicrosato
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a

Red Dog with Yellow Dog

« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2011, 06:59:34 AM »

As a nonreligious person
... Cloner- you should redeem yourself and check out my Church, the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

You want chopper?  Give me a year or two...  I've got a Duc chopper in my head that has to be built!

Uh-oh: Stew has me concerned about the ultimate fate of Big Red, my Monster that lives with him.

Nobody said that I did. Everyone says that I would.
Duck-Stew

« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2011, 07:26:17 AM »

Uh-oh: Stew has me concerned about the ultimate fate of Big Red, my Monster that lives with him.

Nah...  You have nothing to worry about Nic.   Wink

I already have a dedicated motor and frame set-aside for this abomination.  Evil

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: