Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 15, 2024, 10:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bike servicing options SYD-BRISBANE-MEL-Adelaide  (Read 56539 times)
gino

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2011, 01:09:25 PM »

Recently rode down to Melb. Bike started misfiring on one cylinder 250 ks out .Got it to Brad Black (The Bike Boy)Highly recomended by Heather .Was flat out but fitted me in .Coil faulty which is situated within the sparky cap on a 2005 s4r Brad got on the phone, none in Aussie so started searching 2nd hand , found one in Syd got it couried next working day!Was impressed on how he went about isolating the problem so quick then his phone work! Great job and nice guy ! Thanks again Brad ! Smiley   

I got a monster and i aint afraid to use it !
monstermick58

« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2011, 08:07:27 PM »

Sorry to hear of your misfortune Gino, but a million  waytogo for Brad Black, that is a true professional at work.

Mmick

This won't hurt much.... Trust me......
braando
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2011, 01:25:46 PM »

Recently rode down to Melb. Bike started misfiring on one cylinder 250 ks out .Got it to Brad Black (The Bike Boy)Highly recomended by Heather .Was flat out but fitted me in .Coil faulty which is situated within the sparky cap on a 2005 s4r Brad got on the phone, none in Aussie so started searching 2nd hand , found one in Syd got it couried next working day!Was impressed on how he went about isolating the problem so quick then his phone work! Great job and nice guy ! Thanks again Brad ! Smiley   
Gino...........thats a loooooooong way to go just to fix an electrical problem mate.......... Grin Grin........but to be honest........its a BIGGER achievment for the northern  Beach Babies, trekking all the way to Clyde for a service.........i heard that they took backpacks carrying a cut lunch and a Gregories (they still use those över there).......... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
gino

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2011, 03:00:35 PM »

Hey Brian. Trying to think of something witty to say , but you got me stumped  Undecided

mattyvas

I've become an old man on an old man's bike

« Reply #49 on: April 24, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »

So back on topic details updated in the first page of the new service options.
Very happy you were sorted out by Brad when you ran into trouble Gino, he is a true professional but I would say that is because he is passionate about not only his work but about helping others instead of just making money.

Same goes for D Moto, George & Shaun were the two who sorted my woes sometime back and it was done again not for money but for the fact that it had troubled George at his previous employer and he wanted to get it sorted so I would be back on the road. 

gino

« Reply #50 on: April 24, 2011, 08:42:33 PM »

Thats because he isn't very funny  Roll Eyes
just another pathetic attempt at making himself look smarter and better  laughingdp
Oh is that rain I here outside again Teff  laughingdp

Poor Brian. I think i'me starting to feel sorry for him   Undecided

gino

« Reply #51 on: April 24, 2011, 08:45:48 PM »

Very happy you were sorted out by Brad when you ran into trouble Gino, he is a true professional but I would say that is because he is passionate about not only his work but about helping others instead of just making money.

Same goes for D Moto, George & Shaun were the two who sorted my woes sometime back and it was done again not for money but for the fact that it had troubled George at his previous employer and he wanted to get it sorted so I would be back on the road. 

Shaun \ George are my mechanics in Syd  waytogo

monstermick58

« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2011, 01:29:15 AM »

Shaun \ George are my mechanics in Syd  waytogo

Whats their address again??

Mmick

This won't hurt much.... Trust me......
FIFO
Doing the latter

« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2011, 01:43:48 AM »

Whats their address again??

Mmick

Shaun and George @ D-Moto Unit 4/3-5 Harbord St, Clyde, Ph: 8677 9120Shaun and George @ D-Moto Unit 4/3-5 Harbord St, Clyde, Ph: 8677 9120Shaun and George @ D-Moto Unit 4/3-5 Harbord St, Clyde, Ph: 8677 9120

« Last Edit: April 25, 2011, 01:50:27 AM by Rob s » Logged

in memory of Brian W, 2010 /2015
heatherp

« Reply #54 on: April 26, 2011, 09:25:04 PM »

Spent Easter doing this to my back tyre (in the high country again)  [moto] Grin

Staying on Phillip Island with friends before returning home.  At very short notice my tyre was changed by Haydn at imoto bike shop  (www.imoto.com.au) in  San Remo. Behind the servo and car wash, left hand side coming down from Melbourne.  Had correct trye in stock at a very reasonable price. 

Handy to know when you're next visiting the island and need help.

Jukie
I need a

Paradise

« Reply #55 on: May 03, 2011, 10:28:17 PM »

Bloody hell heather you sure know how to wear a tyre out geeeee

Before Honda CB125N
          Suzuki GS125
Now.   Ducati 620ie
          Lambretta Li150
          Ducati S4RT
FIFO
Doing the latter

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2011, 10:59:47 PM »

Yer i bet  it's from doing burnouts Roll Eyes

in memory of Brian W, 2010 /2015
heatherp

« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2011, 11:59:42 PM »

Yeah it was a bit scary trying to stop on that, it just spun round and round!!   Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes

RobS - I wouldn't know how to do a burn out if I tried  Grin
goldFiSh

« Reply #58 on: May 09, 2011, 01:19:04 PM »

+1. On our trip up the oxley I was waiting for my tyre to start looking like that.....
heatherp

« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2011, 03:11:52 PM »

+1. On our trip up the oxley I was waiting for my tyre to start looking like that.....

It doesn't take much.  One minute it looks fine.  Then a couple of hundred ks later shagged.  The high country roads are notoriously harsh on tyres.  But it could have something to do with the amount of trips I've done up there lately.

I did manage to get 12 500km out of that tyre.

Oh and in case you were wondering.  After you've worn through the wire layer there's more rubber.  That's how bad mine was  Shocked Shocked 
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: