Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 03:52:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOCSF-FORZA Ducati Rally this Saturday  (Read 12777 times)
duccarlos

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2010, 03:49:46 AM »

Something slightly more north, but it doesn't have to be that close to the dealer. Eli, PM me your number.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
YellowDuck
She knew I was no joke when she saw my

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2010, 05:46:25 AM »

Son of a pregnant dog.

I finally look at the board and there is something going on, but I have a pinched nerve in my neck. If I tried to ride, I'd cry in my helmet like a little pregnant dog.

Yall have fun. waytogo
duccarlos

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2010, 06:19:40 AM »

Yeah, we've been trying to keep this place going. Check back often, since we'll be working on stuff in october as well.

evocarti

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2010, 06:59:54 AM »

Yar I'm pretty excited

I'm free all saturday morning - so just name your place/time and I'll be there.

My only obligation on Saturday is to watch Florida beat the snot out of Kentucky that evening Smiley
Latinbalar

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2010, 12:34:06 PM »

yeah just let me know if you have any places in mind just let me know. and Evocarti let me know if you want to meet up since we live so close.

I live vicariously thru myself......
duccarlos

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2010, 04:41:31 AM »

Yesterday was really cool. Not only did we find decent roads but it was fun just hanging out and doing something completely different. I think that we should find a parking lot and start building a whole bunch of skill events. Please we should start a "get the waitress a bra" fund.

renanmedeiros

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2010, 07:45:21 AM »

Guys, would be cool if sponsors let we know about these events. Lets prepare a contact sheet so we dont lose the events. <just saying>
duccarlos

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2010, 11:12:17 AM »

The club emails out to all the members through the Google group. We post events here and we generally PM to make sure. I don't think we need another form of communication without being excessively redundant.

Latinbalar

« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2010, 12:24:51 PM »

It's simple just look up Ducati Owners of South Florida on Google groups and you will start receiving all the emails and communication for all the events that Vikki (club leader) holds.  All the scheduled regular events and special events.

Dude this ride was awesome, and yes she needed a bra.  The signs were actually hard to find. We missed 2 of them.  And that bike was not there.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 12:28:02 PM by Latinbalar » Logged

duccarlos

« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2010, 02:14:50 AM »

The owner of the pizza place put it in the back not realizing that it was for the event. I want a whole day of skill tests!

"who puts a stop sign next to 2 girls on bicycles? That's just bad planning"

Latinbalar

« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2010, 03:29:13 AM »

I think Vikki Put that there just to throw you off.

Also I think we can do a day of skill test, they do it for cars over at the Bank Atlantic Center.

duccarlos

« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2010, 03:42:47 AM »

Let me talk to Vicki to see if we can come up with something like that. We would need to find a nice big parking lot.

evocarti

« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2010, 07:58:52 AM »

Yesterday was really cool. Not only did we find decent roads but it was fun just hanging out and doing something completely different. I think that we should find a parking lot and start building a whole bunch of skill events. Please we should start a "get the waitress a bra" fund.

I'd be more interested in starting a fund to keep bra-less waitresses... bra-less.

By the way, I had a lot of fun on Saturday. Thank goodness the weather held out.

I'd totally be game for some extended skills-testing, or more scavenger hunts - it was a blast!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 09:47:02 AM by evocarti » Logged
evocarti

« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2010, 10:21:41 AM »

Haha, just remembered a story - thought y'all would get a kick out of it.

So I get home on saturday after that looooooooooong day of riding. I shower and get ready to go out and see the Florida v. Kentucky game with my friend... I go down stairs and out to the car. Noticing the bike needed to be covered, I bust out the cover and peel off the 'ducati owner' sticker that they gave us as part of the Ducati Forza challenge.

Figure it's a cool sticker, and put it on the rear window of the car. When I attempt to start the car - no dice. Electrical problems.

You see, my vehicles are my girls. My car's Francine and the bike is Lucinda. This is Francine's way of saying "Oh, you're going to put that ho's sticker on me? You like that slut better? Be with her then, bastard!"

So ya. I'm now a daily-rider until I get my car sorted out. Just in time for the tropical storm. Yeeehaw!
duccarlos

« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2010, 11:51:55 AM »

Nice!! You need to get a job where you can buy a car for every day of the week.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: