Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 12:10:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2010 Street Bike Tire Comparison...  (Read 4335 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #15 on: February 18, 2011, 05:08:37 AM »

I went back and started re-reading the tire test article.  I find it kind of interesting how they are stating that the 2CTs, the Rosso and the BT-016s all have similar profiles.  I'd have to say that the 2CTs and the Rosso have VERY different profiles from what I have experienced on my bikes.  I'm wondering how that 016 would feel like...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2011, 08:45:05 AM »

I had the 016 on my old Gixxer. More triangular than the Rosso but not as much as the 2CT. I'd say the 016 and the Rosso had similar turn in characteristic. All of them hold just fine. At one point I was thinking about getting the 016 for the Duck but they were too much of a hassle to get compared to a local purchase. What's odd is that Cycle Sports doesn't stock the 016 and yet it is the stock tire on the GSXR.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: