Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 30, 2024, 02:41:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A frustrating day, can anyone give me some pointers?  (Read 851 times)
garrehz

« on: November 26, 2010, 06:57:14 PM »

Hello Ozmonsters,

I have not posted on here for ages so I doubt anyone knows my nick. But I am a WA Monster rider with a 96' 900M. Anyway, today I was putting new indicators on my bike as the old ones were screwed. When I went to unscrew the RHS indicator it was tough to do, so tough in fact the actual place were you screw the bolt in spun in the plastic thus breaking it. Does anyone know where I can find a bracket that you attach the indicator too for sale?

Also, I have a new rear seat cowl, the original has been gone for so long I don't have the brackets for it and I cant remember what type ill need to get. Can someone please post up a pic of how their rear seat cowl is attached so I can move forward with this.

Any help will be really appreciated guys!.

Thanks heaps in advance
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 06:58:50 PM by garrehz » Logged
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2010, 09:31:12 PM »

Not so sure about the old style indicators. Most people would take this opportunity to add some sexy aftermarket stuff ... you have a more valid excuse than most.

With regard to the seat cowl ... I am not sure exactly what you are after but hopefully this link will help (brackets and thumbscrews):

http://www.monsterparts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?

Unfortunately the brackets are out of stock ... but if you just wanted to know what you were after the pics might help.

Believe post content at your own risk.
Nomad

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2010, 09:44:42 PM »

These are what you need for your rear seat cowl, and they are in stock!
http://www.monsterparts.com/pc/SEATBOLTS/ACC_MISC/SEATBOLTS.html
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: