Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 03:20:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DiTR '11  (Read 49123 times)
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2011, 06:04:16 PM »

Cool....both of you made last year's event a memorable experience. [moto]

DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2011, 10:57:04 AM »

so karl would we doing the same thing..pitchin in money for food and bring it up again?

also should we ride the same way we did? i know a little early to be asking but just throwing it out there...

ps can matt and i have dibs on a room??  Grin  so then we can snuggle with ro and stu and maybe even a little scott to top it all off chug  i think we will also have an air matress to contribute waytogo

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
kingbaby

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2011, 11:36:19 AM »

I try to stay as far out of some of this as humanly possible, but, everyone has their breaking/can't stop f'ing laughing point.

Enjoy the condo kids.  Think I'll stick with the hotel... Sure you'll understand.

Those aren't pillows.

I promise to make better mistakes tomorrow.
ducducgooseme

Same ole DesmoDevil, in a more gentle package

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2011, 02:11:49 PM »

overall i think the condo idea is great.  but...i have to say, the location of that one last year was not good...too far out of town and isolated.  maybe something closer?

If you love your bike, set it free.
If it comes back to you, you've
probably high-sided.
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2011, 05:15:12 PM »

overall i think the condo idea is great.  but...i have to say, the location of that one last year was not good...too far out of town and isolated.  maybe something closer?
John,
This is closer and the largest condos are 3 bedroom units running $315 plus tax per night: http://www.alpenglowouray.com/
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2011, 08:05:12 PM »

so karl would we doing the same thing..pitchin in money for food and bring it up again?

also should we ride the same way we did? i know a little early to be asking but just throwing it out there...

ps can matt and i have dibs on a room??  Grin  so then we can snuggle with ro and stu and maybe even a little scott to top it all off chug  i think we will also have an air matress to contribute waytogo
Yes....Pam wants to do hostess duties and would like to get requests or suggestions for the menu. Once we know how many folks will attend and receive your sleeping preferences we will book accordingly. Just in case I forgot to ask you....you are in charge of choosing how we get there ....could go through Tres Piedres to pick up L'Scott if he is man enough to join us  Grin [moto]
Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2011, 05:58:37 PM »

I like that..
 chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug chug
 Im also down for 2 pillow play time.. Smiley

Sorry I don't have a censor button.. I Speak whats on my mind.
Plumbers Crack
Crack Kills

« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »

Hmmmmmmm...

tag your it.. Smiley

PILLOW FIGHT..

Sorry I don't have a censor button.. I Speak whats on my mind.
Duc L'Smart

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2011, 07:32:37 PM »

Yes....Pam wants to do hostess duties and would like to get requests or suggestions for the menu. Once we know how many folks will attend and receive your sleeping preferences we will book accordingly. Just in case I forgot to ask you....you are in charge of choosing how we get there ....could go through Tres Piedres to pick up L'Scott if he is man enough to join us  Grin [moto]

I've never had a strange man invite me to an out-of-town weekend...

Why the hell not  Grin

'07 1098s, '06 Paul Smart LE, '99 BMW K1200RS, '73 BMW R75/5, '67 Ducati Monza 250 Bevel Drive, '63 Vespa GS 160
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2011, 07:47:12 PM »

I've never had a strange man invite me to an out-of-town weekend...

Why the hell not  Grin
And you will (learn to) like it Grin Evil
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #40 on: January 14, 2011, 08:29:27 AM »

Hmmmmmmm...

tag your it.. Smiley

PILLOW FIGHT..

MMMM i wana stay in that room  popcorn laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #41 on: January 14, 2011, 10:35:40 AM »

MMMM i wana stay in that room  popcorn laughingdp

I think you'd leave rather.....unfulfilled.....yeah....that's the polite way to say it....unfulfilled, D.M.

What kind of money are we talking about per person, guys?  I don't want to spend too much so I can have plenty of cashola for the Barber trip in October.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
nicrosato
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a

Red Dog with Yellow Dog

« Reply #42 on: January 14, 2011, 10:54:37 AM »

I need a month or two before I can commit. Depends on out travel schedule. I don't think Barbara wants to go west in the summer, but I'm considering a solo trip.

Nobody said that I did. Everyone says that I would.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #43 on: January 14, 2011, 04:33:26 PM »

I think you'd leave rather.....unfulfilled.....yeah....that's the polite way to say it....unfulfilled, D.M.

DDGM's roommates?  Lips Sealed

Kiss

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

« Reply #44 on: January 14, 2011, 05:46:25 PM »

What kind of money are we talking about per person, guys?  I don't want to spend too much so I can have plenty of cashola for the Barber trip in October.
Here is one possibility: http://www.alpenglowouray.com/no3.html
It is closer to town and sleeps up to 10 (3 separate bedrooms, two beds and two couches).
Total rent for 3 nights is $1,050...so I guess the bedrooms could go for $250 each and the single
beds and couches could go for $100 per person if we fill up the place =$1,150....not bad for a 3 night stay.
Pam can haul two people in her car and the food and booze. Anyone interested in crashing on the floor
would pay $50 for 3 nights . Any money collected above and beyond the $1,050 will go towards 
nourishment which ran around $ 350 for the whole group last year.
Your input would be appreciated  Cool
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: