Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 06:01:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Help With A Bike?  (Read 935 times)
Triple J
« on: January 21, 2011, 04:01:20 PM »

I have a buddy who's very interested in buying this pimped out RSV4, located in what looks like a Dallas suburb (??).

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Aprilia_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trkparmsZalgoQ3dLVIQ26ituQ3dUCIQ26otnQ3d2Q26poQ3dLVIQ26psQ3d63Q26clkidQ3d6495962818883549746QQ_trksidZp5197Q2em7QQcategoryZ38627QQitemZ190492005513

Would anyone be willing to run over there and have a quick look? He's talked to the seller who seems to be a stand-up guy, but he's still a bit nervous about shelling out $20K sight unseen. Basically, just make sure it actually exists, isn't banged up, and maybe hear it run? Supposedly it is essentially a brand new bike with a ton of upgrades.

Thanks, Jeremy
webspoke

« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 05:16:04 PM »

I could go take a look at this, my wife sold a car to this small dealer a few years ago.  They seemed legit and did not play any games.  I could swing by there this weekend, so pm me your buddies info.

Streetfighter 1098S
Triple J
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 06:35:11 PM »

Thanks! PM sent.
CajunR

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2011, 06:53:47 PM »

I might have to go look at it just to drool all over it!!

It's such a fine line between stupid and clever.
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2011, 07:32:36 AM »

I've seen that scooter on ebay before and I think it was discussed in a thread on the General Monster Forum recently. I remember the owner being wacky to spend mega bucks on all the extras then having his wife say get rid of it as soon as he rode it home. Bet she cuts him off for the next 2 years!!! bang head laughingdp But I remember the bike had just about every trick bit you could bolt on the bike... and then some! The dude dropped damn near the selling price of the bike in bling. And damn nice bling! I think I posted that I would let him get beat up some more by his wife over it then offer him $15K for it! Grin

Hope you buddy gets it. That is one hell of an awesome Ape for the money. If my wife wouldn't chop off my nads with a clever I would buy it in a second!! waytogo [moto] bacon Hope this works out.

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: