Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 17, 2024, 03:23:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 265   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The DFWM say anything thread  (Read 403064 times)
pipeliner1978
« Reply #1140 on: September 06, 2008, 06:47:54 AM »

so I was looking at a new pipeline route in Granbury yesterday and one of the land owners we were dealing with is a gun smith.......I guess that means he makes his own guns?  He seemed to have alot of really neat stuff, he wouldn't let us in his walk in safe.  Anybody ever deal with him?

The Safe

Sorry about the bad quality pics, I was sneaking them with my iphone
fastwin
« Reply #1141 on: September 06, 2008, 07:15:22 AM »

Nope, don't know him. But I do know some politicians who would like to put him out of business. bang head Angry
pipeliner1978
« Reply #1142 on: September 06, 2008, 07:20:08 AM »

Nope, don't know him. But I do know some politicians who would like to put him out of business. bang head Angry
ssshhhhh.........you might upset Bryant  Wink
pipeliner1978
« Reply #1143 on: September 06, 2008, 07:29:21 AM »

This politician wont  waytogo

Ronr

« Reply #1144 on: September 06, 2008, 11:36:43 AM »

Haven't heard of him
Ronr

« Reply #1145 on: September 06, 2008, 09:52:13 PM »

I recommend the tacos at Fuel City for pre hangover food. That's the place with the longhorn bovines at 35E and Industrial before you cross the Trinity heading south. I think your odds of not getting shot or stabbed are better than average.

But don't just hang around looking for trouble. Get your tacos and hit the road.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2008, 09:54:39 PM by Ronr » Logged
newslacker

« Reply #1146 on: September 06, 2008, 10:51:55 PM »

My neighbor back home in Oregon shot his son in the chest. And that whole Cheney thing... who can you trust?

2007 S4Rs
fastwin
« Reply #1147 on: September 07, 2008, 03:19:56 AM »

My neighbor back home in Oregon shot his son in the chest. And that whole Cheney thing... who can you trust?

Ugh, that's not good. Hope he made it alright. Greg Lemond, former world champ bicycle racer and multiple Tour de France winner (he preceded Armstrong as the best American bike racer), had his racing career cut short by having his brother in law pepper the shit out of him with bird shot while hunting. Damn near killed him. Repeat after me: must be careful, must be careful...  bang head
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #1148 on: September 07, 2008, 04:29:20 PM »

wow...i switched over to cable to check out the simpsons, and family guy after that, but caught the tail end of hole in the wall...  please tell me that no one else saw that?  wow.  i mean, wow.  and that was prime time TV.  wow.

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
RichD

« Reply #1149 on: September 07, 2008, 08:59:32 PM »

wow...i switched over to cable to check out the simpsons, and family guy after that, but caught the tail end of hole in the wall...  please tell me that no one else saw that?  wow.  i mean, wow.  and that was prime time TV.  wow.

I don't watch TV much so maybe I don't understand...  but,
WTF does that mean?

Huh?

DFW-MFer!
Kevin848

« Reply #1150 on: September 07, 2008, 11:51:14 PM »

I don't watch TV much so maybe I don't understand...  but,
WTF does that mean?

Huh?

+1
♣ McKraut ♣

touched by his noodly appendage

« Reply #1151 on: September 08, 2008, 04:28:16 AM »

consider yourself lucky that you didn't see any of the show.

on my way home from my friend's place last night, i was behind a pickup pulling a small multipurpose trailer, and i hear a loud metal on asphalt crashing noise....followed by a large shower of sparks.  my first thought was that a wheel either came off the trailer, or some part of the trailer broke and was being drug.  i pushed over hard to the lane to my right....and watched a ramp go by to my left just a couple inches from my front tire.  fun stuff.  i then sped up to give the driver a "wtf" shake of my head to hopefully let him know he almost make the beast with two backsed me.

then i rolled on and hit the fast lane to put some distance between us....and NO SOONER had i moved into the fast lane (the road was curving to the left) then i see a bigass mattress in my lane...but cars on my right...so i squeezed to my right as far as i could and actually felt it brush some part of the bike...fork leg or plastic or something.  gotta watch yourself on 75 i guess...glad i pretty much slept all day yesterday and was very sharp driving home.

2001 M600 Dark  2005 S2R Dark  2001 M750  1996 900 SS/SP  2005 S4R
-  Dallas, TX
Kevin848

« Reply #1152 on: September 08, 2008, 04:31:36 AM »

consider yourself lucky that you didn't see any of the show.

on my way home from my friend's place last night, i was behind a pickup pulling a small multipurpose trailer, and i hear a loud metal on asphalt crashing noise....followed by a large shower of sparks.  my first thought was that a wheel either came off the trailer, or some part of the trailer broke and was being drug.  i pushed over hard to the lane to my right....and watched a ramp go by to my left just a couple inches from my front tire.  fun stuff.  i then sped up to give the driver a "wtf" shake of my head to hopefully let him know he almost make the beast with two backsed me.

then i rolled on and hit the fast lane to put some distance between us....and NO SOONER had i moved into the fast lane (the road was curving to the left) then i see a bigass mattress in my lane...but cars on my right...so i squeezed to my right as far as i could and actually felt it brush some part of the bike...fork leg or plastic or something.  gotta watch yourself on 75 i guess...glad i pretty much slept all day yesterday and was very sharp driving home.

DAMN man that sounds like a Final Destination movie!!  Shocked
Bonwilder
« Reply #1153 on: September 08, 2008, 04:34:17 AM »

glad you missed that mattress.....that could have been bad.  I was riding home from our ride yesterday to attend to puking child and I was behind a truck and trailer, just as I moved over to pass the guy, a stick flew off the trailer and went right past my head..  It happened so fast, i had to question if it really happened.  I very quickly passed him... Tongue
Kevin848

« Reply #1154 on: September 08, 2008, 04:37:57 AM »

glad you missed that mattress.....that could have been bad.  I was riding home from our ride yesterday to attend to puking child and I was behind a truck and trailer, just as I moved over to pass the guy, a stick flew off the trailer and went right past my head..  It happened so fast, i had to question if it really happened.  I very quickly passed him... Tongue

DONT YOU MESS UP THAT PRETTY NEW HELMET!!!!

oh... glad to hear you didnt get hurt

laughingdp
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 265   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: