Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:33:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride Sunday 6/15  (Read 2879 times)
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« on: June 11, 2008, 06:51:46 PM »

Any suggestions?

I know Sunday is Fathers Day for a few of you.

There is a group meeting up at BMS on Saturday and heading to St. Vrain (led by Rocky Mountain Ducati Riders Club).
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 02:54:00 PM by Randimus Maximus » Logged

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 07:15:07 PM »

Not only is Sunday Father's day, but also my Father's Day - his Birthday.  I think he will be something like 102 (or maybe 69)

If we can get out early enough (roll @ 8:00?), and do north/central canyons (Coal Creek/St Vrain), I could still do Sunday.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2008, 07:16:44 PM »

Yeah, now that I think of it, Sunday might work better.

I think my buddy who just got a S4Rs can join us on Sunday  waytogo

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2008, 05:58:52 AM »

So Sunday it is.

Brewing Market, Rolling @ 8:00?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Manny

'06 MTS 1000ds S - sexier than ever

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2008, 08:05:35 AM »

So Sunday it is.

Brewing Market, Rolling @ 8:00?

address please?
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2008, 08:27:09 AM »

address please?

It's a secret...  Lips Sealed

Basemar Shopping Center, between The Trek Store and Wild Oats.

2610 Baseline Rd
Boulder, CO 80305

(303) 499-1345‎

Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2008, 02:54:30 PM »

Stella and I will be there  waytogo

Munch

Monster S4R - Munchstrada 1100S - 749R

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2008, 05:20:33 AM »

Hold til 8:15..., running a few min late!!!
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2008, 11:05:57 AM »

Great turn out & ride today.

Sorry, Bicks!

We got held up behind traffic on P2P on the way back...horrible, it was  Angry

bucky

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2008, 11:09:41 AM »

Hopefully you didn't try and pass the angry jacked up suburban painted flat girl scout green on P2P.  He flipped off each bike that passed, and tried to run Monica off the road.  I had to think a couple of times whether to try and pass him or not.

Anyway besides that, great to see everyone and a great ride with lots of stretches without much traffic:)
Randimus Maximus
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2008, 11:52:21 AM »

Hopefully you didn't try and pass the angry jacked up suburban painted flat girl scout green on P2P.  He flipped off each bike that passed, and tried to run Monica off the road.  I had to think a couple of times whether to try and pass him or not.

Anyway besides that, great to see everyone and a great ride with lots of stretches without much traffic:)

No, we didn't see the angry soccer dad.

We got stuck behind an RV doing 40 on P2P, with a  Police behind us  Roll Eyes

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2008, 05:40:50 PM »

I wish I could have made it.

Ordering new tires tonight -  hope to have them on this week, so I can come out and play next weekend.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: