Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 02:10:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I Call My Cousin's Ninja Buzz  (Read 3085 times)
zenjim

« on: October 25, 2011, 08:14:22 AM »

It really is uncanny.

What you possess in the world will be found at the day of your death to belong to someone else. But what you are will be yours forever.

2005 S2R 800. Tail Chop, Boom Tube Exhaust, PCIII, Race Tech Spring, Ohlins rear shock, Adjustable ST2 forks with S2R 1K springs, Lane Splitter Mirrors,  Speedy Moto Frame Sliders, CF Bits here and there...
zarn02

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »

I'm having a vision...

A vision of some Buzz Lightyear airbrushing.

"If it weren't for our gallows humor, we'd have nothing to hang our hopes on."
zenjim

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 03:47:58 PM »

If I could kidnap that bike, I would so put that Buzz Lightyear face on the fairing.
And there's another Buzz angle. He was talking smack about how he was going to rack up the high score at Disneyland on the Buzz Lightyear ride. My girlfriend's 16 year old daughter beat him like 750,000 to 40,000.

But that garage is like Fort Knox. I've also made fun of it for so long, if I ever asked to take it for a spin, he knows something would be up.

What you possess in the world will be found at the day of your death to belong to someone else. But what you are will be yours forever.

2005 S2R 800. Tail Chop, Boom Tube Exhaust, PCIII, Race Tech Spring, Ohlins rear shock, Adjustable ST2 forks with S2R 1K springs, Lane Splitter Mirrors,  Speedy Moto Frame Sliders, CF Bits here and there...
hillbillypolack

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 04:44:33 PM »

Too funny.

I thought you were going to comment on how much vibration it has at speed.

I rode my friend's ZX-6r and I couldn't believe how fast it put my hands to sleep and how much overall vibration there was at highway speeds.  And I'm used to buzzy twins!
IZ

TOB/DMF member since '02

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2011, 09:28:12 PM »

Perfect match!   laughingdp

I was looking into buying a Ninja with that color scheme when I was living in Flagstaff..circa '97.  Is that about right?

2018 Scrambler 800 "Argento"
2010 Monster 1100 "Niro" 
2003 Monster 620 "Scuro"

This just in..IZ is not that short..and I am not that tall.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: