Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:59:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Video: What riding on the street means to us.  (Read 2939 times)
titty

OH, YEAAHH!!!!!!!!

« on: March 08, 2011, 01:45:51 PM »

Sometimes you find things that you must share. George Shumate this link on the DEMC FaceBook page.

Sometimes it is easy to forget what or why we are doing what we are doing.  This video put some things in perspective for me this weekend.  Please take the time to what it (or some of it, it is kinda long).

http://www.blip.tv/file/3420836

I can not wait to ride. 

Better weather now.

Titty

2005 MV Agusta F41000S
Soon for sale: 1999 Ducati 996
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2011, 11:53:35 AM »

Looks good, the parts I saw.

Need to find a free hour to watch the whole thing.

Thanks for sharing.

[moto]

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
KRJ

'07 MTS 1100S , '03 XR650L , '78 KZ 1000

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2011, 10:24:55 PM »

Just got in from the Shop, been doing the valve adjust/cam timing on the MTS, it's a Love, Hate project, but well worth the time. It is what a portion of What Riding is to Me, and now while sipping a cold barly pop and thinking of Riding soon, visiting Friends, and all the other reasons I Have to ride, makes it all the better..   Can't wait, Spring is soon, YEAHH!!    [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto] [moto]

" I believe You understand what You think I said, but I'm not sure You realize that what You heard is not what I meant " !!
TeeNado658
It's all about the journey...

2012 Ducati Monster 696 ABS

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2012, 07:53:41 PM »

Wow!  Excellent message and video.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: