Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:12:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Burn an AVCHD File to DVD disc  (Read 1907 times)
pettorweng

« on: March 20, 2011, 07:30:29 PM »

Qusetion: I have recently bought a Panasonic HD camcorder and transferred a test recording to my laptop (using the SD card). It plays absolutely fine but as I suspected will not convert avchd to dvd disc using Windows DVD Maker as my other recordings do. The camcorder comes with a 'HD Writer' disc but I am not sure exactly what this achieves and do not want to add any rubbish I do not need.So, can anyone show me how to burn avchd to dvd Rom?

Step 1. Transfer AVCHD video to computer

AVCHD specification allows using several kinds of recording media, in particular recordable DVD discs, memory cards, and hard disk drives. If you have not done so already, plug in your camcorder to your PC. If an autoplay box does not appear. Two folders are needed in order to properly convert avchd to dvd format, and they are BDMV and Certificate. Once they are located, copy and paste these two files onto your desktop. This could take anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes.

Step 2. Download and install Wondershare avchd to dvd converter

Once the AVCHD videos are transferred to your desktop, all you need is a avchd to dvd software title that supports MTS video files. Go to the following web address and download the converter software:

Once downloaded, install the software by double-clicking the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions.

Step 3. Load videos. Launch the avchd to dvd Maker program that was just installed. Click the option that reads "Load Video". There will be thumbnails displayed on the left interface. The right interface allows you to view the loaded video file. Drag and drop loaded video files to storyboard below to organize slideshow.

Step 4. start burning avchd to dvd.

Here comes the burning step. Click on Burn button to converting avchd to dvd. Before that, you may select your output options: dvd disc is your choice. Also, please set the aspect ratio, etc.

avchd to dvd burner is a new high definition standard created by Sony, and used in many of their HD Camcorders. The resulting avchd disc is then able to be played in many consumer Blu-Ray players, the Sony Playstation 3, as well as the camcorders themselves. These are capable of producing 1080p and 720p video.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: