Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 10:28:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Friends in Hawaii!  (Read 1863 times)
671M900

« on: March 22, 2011, 07:36:40 PM »

Hey fellow monster riders! Aaron from Guam here!

Some good friends of mine just moved to Hawaii, and they're in search of a pair of monsters. One for the lady, one for the man! So I suggested an older monster since they told me they nearly shit bricks on insurance for a new 796... haha!

Anyone know of some deals on an S2R1000/800 and a 600/620? Thanks guys!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:45:14 PM by 671M900 » Logged

671ducati.wordpress.com Record of Progress!
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:35 PM »

I could make them a hell of a deal on a 620 but there are some weird strings attached. Nothing illegal or dishonest. The bike is actually very nice but it has one itty, bitty issue.

On the other hand I have a good friend who recently relocated to Guam. He would be a bit of a red flash going by on an 1198.  laughingdp

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
671M900

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 04:34:33 AM »

I could make them a hell of a deal on a 620 but there are some weird strings attached. Nothing illegal or dishonest. The bike is actually very nice but it has one itty, bitty issue.

On the other hand I have a good friend who recently relocated to Guam. He would be a bit of a red flash going by on an 1198.  laughingdp

Is that him? I thought it was a 996. Roads are crappy here so he won't be going that fast.

671ducati.wordpress.com Record of Progress!
canes

High number of post, Does not = a high IQ

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 11:52:50 AM »

Aaron ... I happen to have a extra bike I could let go of... its a custom Monster, with a custom frame, it has a 944 kit. the one problem is scene it is a custom frame it takes a little work to get it street legal.

if you want to see picks of it look on Duccutters website, go under "projects" and type in white bike or snowman bike.
(it should take you directly there)

(and yes if you want it I will make you a sweet deal)

NEVER GIVE UP !!!!!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: