Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 03:25:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Genuine Rattler 110 scooter  (Read 2313 times)
bulldogs2k

« on: June 14, 2008, 10:31:04 PM »

DMF,

I was thinking about scooters....you know....for the girl....  Anyways, I thought it would be KICK ASS to have a Rattler 110 two stroke scooter.  The thing is, I dont have much experience with a 2 smoker as a commuter ride.  So question, does the 2 stroke oil require mixing when filling her up at a station, or will it be fine by adding the right amount of oil per unit of petrol?  I've heard that these things can wheelie with some minor mods!  Evil

BTW, the rattler 110 looks like a scooter version of a Monster!  Pure hooligan madness!   [moto]
« Last Edit: June 14, 2008, 10:33:49 PM by bulldogs2k » Logged
Dave R

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2008, 10:49:19 PM »

We sell the Rattler, quite a fun scooter..  it is auto injection and goes thru about 5 tanks of gas to 1 oil..   I tend to describe all the scooters under 200cc as a ten mile radius machine.  Great option for the work to home and around the city commuting....  oh yeah, a Rattler Buck Ten should pull about 85 MPG  Grin

DMF,

I was thinking about scooters....you know....for the girl....  Anyways, I thought it would be KICK ASS to have a Rattler 110 two stroke scooter.  The thing is, I dont have much experience with a 2 smoker as a commuter ride.  So question, does the 2 stroke oil require mixing when filling her up at a station, or will it be fine by adding the right amount of oil per unit of petrol?  I've heard that these things can wheelie with some minor mods!  Evil

BTW, the rattler 110 looks like a scooter version of a Monster!  Pure hooligan madness!   [moto]

Dave R
Seattle Used Bikes
SALES - SERVICE - ACCESSORIES - PARTS
Facebook
Web
powerhammer

Hi, how are you?

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 12:10:44 AM »

ta hell with the rattler get one of these!!:

http://www.epfguzzi.com/3wheels/pictures.html

that looks friggin hilarious AAAAND you could always start the ice cream business or paper route you've always dreamed of

brnout

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2008, 09:44:15 AM »

I used to tune 2 stroke 50cc scooters back when I was 16, since you have to be 18 to drive a car or motorcycle in Norway. Bought them stock with about 4.5 hp and restricted to 50 kmh. Changed EVERYTHING to racing parts and we used to end up with about 15 hp from 75 cc. And with 10 inch wheels you got your self a wheelie machine Grin

Fun times, even had a switch on the bike to change the ECU between "road legal(ish)" with 3.5 hp and "not legal at all" in case the police stopped us to dyno the bikes..

Scooters are great fun, but if I had to pick something to commute on, I would choose something 4 stroke.. 125 vespa?
duc996

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2008, 03:10:30 AM »

Vespa baby!!!! love the smell and sound of that two stroke  waytogo

"All we ask is to be let alone"
       "Monster S4r"
       "KTM SMC 690"
Count Desmo

MOΛΩN ΛABÉ

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2008, 05:13:33 AM »

For commuting duty I'd choose a 4-stroke every day of the week and twice on Sunday.  Now...for parking lot madness I'd go smokey, baby!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: