Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 18, 2024, 04:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The worst place youve ever had to "go".  (Read 8834 times)
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2011, 06:08:38 AM »

Um, this is a thread about poop.  Please don't muddy it up.

Grin

butt....we like shitting in YOUR thread !!!....LOL

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

still wearing the tin foil hat

« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2011, 07:15:33 AM »

hooray for lactose intolerance!

there have been many stiff legged sprints, near misses, more misses than i care to talk about, and lots of mind blowing relief felt due to my body refusing to put up with lactose.
I was about 12 when i learned, as rat pointed out, to never trust a fart. shortly afterwards i learned what was wrong with me.

one of my faves is this...
i was going back to brooklyn from philly carrying about 4 million pounds of canned goods because my mother refused to let me leave without it. seriously, i had 2 hockey bags filled with food and clothes. on the A down to brooklyn it hit and i tried as hard as i could to fight it. i step off around canal when i realized i could not hold out any longer. of all places, freaking chinatown to try and find a bathroom. i accepted that i would not be relieving myself in the cleanest of places. i step off the train and lo and behold there is a restroom on the platform! I get to it and it's locked, "for employees only." My mind is racing trying to think of the closest place above ground that would have a public restroom. my arms hurt from carrying my bags. there is no way i'm going to make it to a bathroom with the bags. Platform is too crowded to jump off and do my business. so i dropped my bags and told the guy behind the glass that i would be right back as i needed to find a bathroom. yeah, that would keep my stuff right there. the bathroom i eventually found had about an inch of water on the floor with "stuff" floating in it. i felt like i was catchign a disease already. i let loose and in my post assplosion relief my legs went weak and i collapsed onto the seat. i just had to sit there for a couple of minutes before i could move again. get back to the subway and the guy is outright laughing at me and giving me a horrible look of disdain. i told him to make the beast with two backs off and got my stuff which amazingly hadn't been touched.

Life, alas is very drear. Up with the glass and down with the beer!
Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

now with clavicle of steel (stainless) wrist o' steel (11/2011)
JEFF_H

« Reply #47 on: May 25, 2011, 07:48:05 AM »

worst-
the porta-potty at La Ducati Day.

and i just had to take a leak.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #48 on: May 25, 2011, 08:01:17 AM »

On the 7th Ave line...W4th Street/Chris Square station....stenciled on the wall in faded black paint " For Bathrooms Use Stairs At End Of Platform"

Judging from the humid summer stench there is no doubt that many people followed those instructions to the T

This is an insult to the Pez community
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #49 on: May 25, 2011, 08:02:10 AM »

On the 7th Ave line...W4th Street/Chris Square station....stenciled on the wall in faded black paint " For Bathrooms Use Stairs At End Of Platform"

Judging from the humid summer stench there is no doubt that many people followed those instructions to the T

but did you?

Seriously, when i am 800years old i want to rock like Lemmy! it is a religion that requires lots of determination, drugs, and Marshall stacks.

swampduc

'99 996, '07 S2R1000,'08 1098s, '12 1199s

« Reply #50 on: May 25, 2011, 08:05:05 AM »

vomit
Jebus. How do any of you people live in NYC?!

Respeta mi autoridad!
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #51 on: May 25, 2011, 08:12:58 AM »

but did you?

I have pissed in damn near every setting imaginable in NYC except a precinct

once stood in the middle of an intersection of 5th Ave up in the 80's where the intersections are only 3 way because of the park...and directed my stream in accordance with the traffic light

To the cheers honking and laughter of many people

and to the horror of my brother, his girlfriend and her friend she brought along for me to meet

elyse

« Reply #52 on: May 25, 2011, 08:17:10 AM »

during the last few feet of the mad dash and frantic blind search for the belt buckle

I always hear INXS "Devil Inside"

it makes me  laughingdp

your poop has a soundtrack  laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

says elyse Smiley

pure. adrenaline. *snort* heh heh weeeeee!
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #53 on: May 25, 2011, 08:18:55 AM »

yes a song sung by a guy who was rumored to have hung himself while rubbing one out...

auto-erotic asphyxiation has its downsides
« Last Edit: May 25, 2011, 08:23:58 AM by RAT900 » Logged

swampduc

'99 996, '07 S2R1000,'08 1098s, '12 1199s

« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2011, 08:46:51 AM »

once stood in the middle of an intersection of 5th Ave up in the 80's where the intersections are only 3 way because of the park...and directed my stream in accordance with the traffic light

and to the horror of my brother, his girlfriend and her friend she brought along for me to meet
laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp
 applause

Respeta mi autoridad!
KnightofNi
Lift my kilt to see my

« Reply #55 on: May 25, 2011, 09:57:03 AM »

never pissed in the middle of an intersection, good thinking going with the lights. you're just helping out that way.

badgalbetty

its never too late to be who you might have been

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2011, 01:43:39 PM »

yes I am done....oops! I misread the subject title line. I apologise.
Worst place ever going potty was in India. Open hole in the floor, coupled with 100*+ heat made a disgusting place to go potty.

"Its never too late to be who you might have been" - George Elliot.
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #57 on: May 25, 2011, 02:03:01 PM »

applause  applause  applause

I seem to (hazily) recall a buddy and I whizzing into a giant potted Christmas tree on a busy downtown street corner in my hometown one night close to said holiday, much to the delight of other drunken passers-by. Turns out one of the mobile audience knew my Mom, and laughingly told her of the debacle the next week at work.

So much for my lily-white reputation with Mom.  Wink

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
rgramjet
It would have been Fine if it wasnt for my Meddling

What'd you say about my Momma?

« Reply #58 on: May 25, 2011, 02:08:42 PM »

waytogo
yes I am done....oops! I misread the subject title line. I apologise.
Worst place ever going potty was in India. Open hole in the floor, coupled with 100*+ heat made a disgusting place to go potty.

THAT'S more like it!

waytogo

You're obviously a crack smokin' redneck carpenter. Kiss

in 1st and 2nd it was like this; ringy-ting-ting-ting slow boring ho-hum .......oh!........OMG! What the fu.........HOLY SHIT !!--ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
-Sofadriver

What has been smelled, cannot be unsmelled!
CairnsDuc
« Reply #59 on: May 25, 2011, 04:27:16 PM »

I must admit I feel right at home in this Thread, I have a rather sensitive system, we don't know what set's
it off, I've had a number of checks and test's, and still none the wiser why my systems will be fine one minute
and the next minute I'm running to the Can 3 or 4 times during the evening with a case of the Squirts!

Most memorable was 12 months ago, I moved from Cairns in North Queensland Australia to Launceston in Tasmania
so a 4000k trip, spread over 4 days, 3rd day into the trip and my systems has been behaving itself, considering the diet has not been the best, and eating at all sorts of weird times and places, but anyway I am getting close to the border of New South Wales and Victoria, middle of no where. I get the familiar cramp in the belly. quickly I ask the Sat Nav where the nearest public restroom is located,

about 100k's away, Shit!  bang head

So thankfully I had packed a Toilet roll in the car, it was then that I realized I had packed it under all the stuff in the back of the car, buried in beside the Spare Tire!  Shocked

So I am in the middle of Bushland on a pretty quiet back road, so I pull over and frantically start unpacking the Trunk of the car, find the hidden Treasure of Toilet paper and hastily repacking the car as fast as I could, all the while straining like I have never strained in my life to contain the brown Demon within.

Car closed up, I lock the car, keys in pocket, I run into the scrub about 20 meters from the road, a quick scan around looking for any roving eyes about to witness a horror that will scar them for life, no one is around, I drop the Jeans and in the Immortal words of Russell Crowe in the Movie Gladiator "At my Signal, unleash hell"
There are bugs flying around, sharp sticks and prickles, all the while worried that the few passing cars that are on this backroad, some poor soul will get concerned by a little Hyundai Getz parked on the side of the road and:
A: Decide to stop and see if I need any assistance, walk into the scrub and then I'm paying for some bastard to go to Therapy
B: They decide to stop, trash the car and make off with the Contents.
or
C: Take a Shot at the car and then I'm Driving into the Police state that is Victoria with Gunshot scars on my Car.
"No officer, there not Gunshot holes, there Speed holes!"

But thankfully none of that happened, I finished up, cleaned up and walked away vowing to never look back!

Sad part is, I get back to the car, use enough hand sanitizer to drown someone, get my composure and then drive off.
I get back up to highway speed and drive over the next rise, and there are some public Restrooms!  bang head
Barely 30 seconds beyond where I just was, but because they were on the other side of a rise in the road, I couldn't see them, and the damn TomTom didn't know about them.

Bet that tree will never be the same though  laughingdp
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: