Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 05:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What are you reading?  (Read 98491 times)
the_Journeyman

Molly & Syreena, the Italian mistresses

« Reply #300 on: January 21, 2015, 05:18:31 PM »

The Hunt for Red October.

JM

Got Torque?
ADULT TRUTHS

10. Bad decisions make good stories.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #301 on: January 21, 2015, 08:11:48 PM »

Send a copy to droneboy.

It's not fiction

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #302 on: January 21, 2015, 08:17:25 PM »

Learning to Eat Soup with a Knife

John A. Nagal

You read Knife Fights yet?

Wonder how the two compare.

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #303 on: January 21, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »

You read Knife Fights yet?

Wonder how the two compare.

I had not. Thanks

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #304 on: January 25, 2015, 04:58:39 PM »

duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #305 on: January 26, 2015, 07:54:32 AM »

I put down American Sniper. Too much hype and anger. I picked up Sevice: A Navy Seal at War. This is a very good read so far, much better than Sniper.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #306 on: January 27, 2015, 06:01:41 PM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #307 on: January 27, 2015, 07:43:31 PM »

None of which Oprah approves of.

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #308 on: January 27, 2015, 07:55:50 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp She only reads cue cards.

lazylightnin717

we used to play for silver, now we play for life

« Reply #309 on: January 28, 2015, 04:08:17 AM »

Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

Comes a time
When the blind man takes your hand
Says don't you see
Gotta' make it somehow
On the dreams you still believe
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #310 on: January 28, 2015, 04:52:53 AM »

I don't approve of her either, so we're even. Wink

duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #311 on: January 28, 2015, 06:39:08 AM »

Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

I really enjoyed this book. When Dan Brown is on, he can really produce a very entertaining book.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
lazylightnin717

we used to play for silver, now we play for life

« Reply #312 on: January 28, 2015, 10:49:28 AM »

I really enjoyed this book. When Dan Brown is on, he can really produce a very entertaining book.

Agreed. I am about 200 pages deep and starting to see a pattern between A and D and the DaVinci Code.

Not sure if I'll read any more of his after this.

Comes a time
When the blind man takes your hand
Says don't you see
Gotta' make it somehow
On the dreams you still believe
Triple J
« Reply #313 on: January 28, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »

I put down American Sniper. Too much hype and anger. I picked up Sevice: A Navy Seal at War. This is a very good read so far, much better than Sniper.

That's interesting. I'm currently reading Lone Survivor, Marcus Luttrell's other book, and it has WAY more politics and anger/BS than American Sniper. I would expect this book of his to be the same. I've considered putting it down, but when he gets back on topic it is very interesting.
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #314 on: January 28, 2015, 12:22:59 PM »

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 30   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: