Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 28, 2024, 05:33:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A tour de force of stupid  (Read 2957 times)
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 09:38:08 AM »

I'm a big Mac Lethal fan.  If you don't think "intelligent rap" is an oxymoron, you may enjoy his music.  Kinda in the vein of the various Rhymesayers artists.  YouTube "Black Widow Spider" for a catchy track with a smokin' hot model in the vid, or "Calm Down Baby" for his take on Tool from a couple years ago.  "Lookin' Like  A Bro" is also good for a laugh, and you may have seen his rip on "Look at Me Now" while cooking breakfast... entertaining even if you're not a rap fan.

Bennett is (allegedly) Mac's cousin, though it has been disputed since Mac started that site.  I'm guessing it's real, since Mac has posted Bennett texts on his FB page for a couple years now.  If it's faked, it's a pretty elaborate hoax.

I might just treat myself to a "Hustla Da Rabbit" t-shirt for Xmas.  I about cried when I read Bennett's advice about scoring with chicks... "dont be compashinit.  U want to talk with them about team Edward and watch seagulls fly in a heart shape... u probably wanna adopt a unicorn."

A part of me feels like the folks who weren't in on the joke when Sacha Baron Cohen invited them to appear on the Ali G show...

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: