Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:25:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tires  (Read 2665 times)
mjocanada

« on: July 13, 2011, 04:34:10 PM »

Just got set of tires that I need mounted, normally I go to Rosey Toes but it's a little far from where I am, does anyone have any recommendations for shops/garages closer to Markham/Richmond Hill/Scarborough?

I know Ted is amongst the cheapest but its just a hassle b/c of the distance.
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 08:42:51 PM »

Just got set of tires that I need mounted, normally I go to Rosey Toes but it's a little far from where I am, does anyone have any recommendations for shops/garages closer to Markham/Richmond Hill/Scarborough?

I know Ted is amongst the cheapest but its just a hassle b/c of the distance.

WOW...... good 'ol Ted Rose.  Didnt know he was still in business.  Used to use him years back for tire installs.  Really cheap, and he's pretty funny too.  Especially if you catch him in a good mood.

You can try the guys over at Cycle World SUPERSTORE @ McCowan & Sheppard in Scarborough.  I've used them to dismount a tire and they didnt charge me (that was during the winter).

If you bring in the wheels off the bike they will probably cut you a better cash deal.

There's another guy I know that runs a small outfit in the Pickering/Ajax area.  He is a Dunlop dealer for bike tires and usually supplies to all the pro-racers.  If he's of interest to you let me know and I can give you some contact info.

Sam
« Last Edit: July 13, 2011, 08:44:56 PM by COP TZR » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: