Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 03:56:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters of Toronto Group Ride - SUNDAY JULY 17th  (Read 15497 times)
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« on: June 13, 2011, 10:09:52 AM »

Hi Guys, I'm sure a dozen of us can get a ride together.  

How does Saturday July 9th sound?

Let's lock a day and then we can talk about routes.

Cheers, Donzo
« Last Edit: June 27, 2011, 11:33:09 AM by donzo » Logged

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2011, 10:11:15 AM »

SHIT was just reminded of something by my wife.

How about the 16th of July?

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
Boreas

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2011, 09:21:14 AM »

SHIT was just reminded of something by my wife.

Haha, and so it starts. Personally I'd rather sooner then later. How about June 25th? I guess its sort of short notice for some... just a suggestion.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2011, 09:29:34 AM by Boreas » Logged
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2011, 11:36:32 AM »

I'm also into skipping work in the middle of the week to go out for a nice long one with none of the weekend traffic up north.

Africaboy

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2011, 07:55:36 AM »

Ok - let me get this straight - you own Monsters, and now you want to ride them? Hahaha
Kudos to Don for organizing this. Nail down a date and I am there.
Cheers
Mark
acto

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2011, 05:53:36 PM »

Yeah I'm in as well... Sundays are the best day for me for the next couple of weeks...

A
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2011, 11:37:04 AM »

OK, so if this thread has been read 82 times, where are all the other T-Dot Monsters hiding? 

Come on out and take your princesses out of the garage on Sunday July 17th.

Any route suggestions are welcome, but I was thinking of heading up to 518 and around that area with a ride back to Wasaga for a late lunch/early dinner. 

Bikinis should be out in full effect.  If that's not incentive enough, I think they've got a Timmy's somewhere up there too.

Come on boys, POST UP!!!!!

Boreas

« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2011, 07:15:45 PM »

Yeah... like a dozen of those views are mine though.
So is it the July 16th or the 17th that we're doing this? Either way count me in!

p.s. who's coming out this Thursday to Leslie and Lakeshore? 
mjocanada

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2011, 03:44:24 AM »

Count me in, just post up the final details - date/time/location

I'm always up for a ride and to meet fellow monster owners  waytogo
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2011, 10:19:32 AM »

OK, between the DMF and the GTAM board, I've got 9 confirmations that we're a go!
donzo
acto
africaboy
boreas
luke
cop tzr
mjo canada
jeph 72
repoc
wingboy

I'm free the whole weekend, I've been asked by one rider to see if we can do the Saturday instead.  I don't mind either way, I'll ride both days actually.

So now that this ride is on, let's get some route suggestions and 2 meeting places - one downtown and one on the way up north, maybe aurora or newmarket for the suburb people.

Anyone, anyone?

Maybe if anyone's at the Lakeshore and Leslie tomorrow night we can chat then.

Repooc

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2011, 07:05:03 PM »

Hey guys... checking in from GTAM.

17th MAY work for me... my anniversary is on the 18th... so the wifey may want to be going away that weekend. However she was just invited to a wedding shower on the 17th, so that just may be my ticket to postpone the anniversary getaway to the following weekend.

please put my name down and I'll keep it in my calendar.

By the way, I'm from the Whitby area.... where is everyone else from?
Boreas

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2011, 06:58:54 AM »

North York boyyyyyy!
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:12 AM »

Roncesvalles

COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2011, 06:48:36 PM »

I'm so in for the the 17th of July, but hope my broken index finger is healed by that time.  Then again I guess I dont really need it since its my clutch hand. 

This will be the first time my bike is out this year.  Its been busy times with my 10 week newborn boy & my 2yr old girl.

Sam  Sad
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2011, 02:31:08 PM »

Potential Route - 401 to Peterborough area up Hwy 35 to Hwy 36 to 507 to 3 to 118 west to 11 north to 518 west to 400 south to Big Chute then west to Wasaga Beach.

507 and 518 would be the highlights.  Is this too ambitious?  I figure it's about a 6 hour ride.

I like to head out early so we're on the good roads before the Sunday traffic.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: