Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

September 28, 2024, 08:17:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: First launch, Last lanuch  (Read 2593 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2011, 05:33:30 AM »

Is anyone aware of any plans for further exploration?

Well, considering there are still planned missions to the ISS...

We're just stuck using Russian "taxis" for the time being.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2011, 05:35:41 AM »

Well, considering there are still planned missions to the ISS...

We're just stuck using Russian "taxis" for the time being.
Not exactly 'exploration'. Tongue

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2011, 06:45:20 AM »

Not exactly 'exploration'. Tongue

Sure it is.  It's exploring the boundaries of international cooperation between two societies with a checkered past. 

It's all in the spin.

Grin

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
AJ

« Reply #18 on: July 16, 2011, 07:09:25 AM »

Sure it is.  It's exploring the boundaries of international cooperation between two societies with a checkered past. 

It's all in the spin.

Grin

laughingdp

It was great meeting "The Dude" at long last.   She brought us some epic beer.
Kaveh

Dirka Dirka

« Reply #19 on: July 16, 2011, 10:37:55 AM »

Not exactly manned 'exploration'. Tongue
\
fixed.  Space exploration is at an all time high, it's just un-manned right now.  It's not like the shuttle was doing any exploring, it couldn't even reach geostationary orbit.

Without getting too political, the shuttle is/was a taxi for quite some time now.  With private companies like space-x coming up, I like the idea of Nasa focusing on pushing the bounderies of space exploration and travel.  I just wish we devoted more resources to NASA  Sad

Whoops, I lied, I did get too political.  Sorry DP, I still love you, I hope you still love me  Kiss

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2011, 03:21:33 AM »

It's all in the spin.

Grin
Spin this... Grin

\
fixed.  Space exploration is at an all time high, it's just un-manned right now.  It's not like the shuttle was doing any exploring, it couldn't even reach geostationary orbit.

Without getting too political, the shuttle is/was a taxi for quite some time now.  With private companies like space-x coming up, I like the idea of Nasa focusing on pushing the bounderies of space exploration and travel.  I just wish we devoted more resources to NASA  Sad

Whoops, I lied, I did get too political.  Sorry DP, I still love you, I hope you still love me  Kiss
I'll call it economics and let you slide. Kiss

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2011, 03:57:34 AM »

Spin this... Grin

Wouldn't that be "sit and spin"?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: