Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 02:27:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fashonable /= right  (Read 4790 times)
badgalbetty

its never too late to be who you might have been

« Reply #30 on: September 17, 2011, 10:50:02 AM »

Tere is nothing wrong with being a metro Canterburian......just last night I saw thy brethren in Portland standing outsde Dante's.......Debauchery  central indeed. They fit right in and did a great job of Keeping Portand Wierd!
I say whatever makes one happy , murse purse backpack holster whatever......If you need to carry stuff decide what is the best package for you .....btw does anyone need a sac............I wont be needing mine in a bit........ laughingdp

"Its never too late to be who you might have been" - George Elliot.
Oldfisti
Some call it a sub, dagwood, hoagie or footlong. I just call it my...

My mom says I'm a catch.

« Reply #31 on: September 17, 2011, 10:57:58 AM »

^^^ Thanks Erica.  I just had beer come out my nose!

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there...
« Last Edit: September 19, 2011, 09:40:51 AM by alfisti » Logged

It's like I keep saying:  Those who would sacrifice a free range session for a giant beer, deserve neither free range time nor a giant beer.
i have had guys reach back and grab my crotch in an attempt to get around me. i'll either blow in their ear or ask them politely to let go of my wang.
badgalbetty

« Reply #32 on: September 17, 2011, 11:38:33 AM »

Kiss

badgalbetty

« Reply #33 on: September 17, 2011, 02:52:13 PM »

it seems that I have offended someone here for the last time and so rather than a pissiing match I am taking my leave. I apologise  for being so crass and uncouth and so unladylike. I hereby resign my membership to the DMF ,never to return. Thanks for all your help everyone, seem I am just not the right kind of person to be here. Those of you who have my email address can contact me that way those that I have spoken to on the phone about their own gender and crossdressing issues I hope that you get help and are able to live as I do, free and at peace with yourself in todays society. Those with divorce and drug and alcohol issues that have contacted me , the same is for you
I am being chastized by someone here because they find my remarks offensive but its ok for others to say worse things about more serious subjects?
Goodbye and ride safe.

ManaloEA

« Reply #34 on: September 17, 2011, 07:17:59 PM »

it seems that I have offended someone here for the last time and so rather than a pissiing match I am taking my leave. I apologise  for being so crass and uncouth and so unladylike. I hereby resign my membership to the DMF ,never to return. Thanks for all your help everyone, seem I am just not the right kind of person to be here. Those of you who have my email address can contact me that way those that I have spoken to on the phone about their own gender and crossdressing issues I hope that you get help and are able to live as I do, free and at peace with yourself in todays society. Those with divorce and drug and alcohol issues that have contacted me , the same is for you
I am being chastized by someone here because they find my remarks offensive but its ok for others to say worse things about more serious subjects?
Goodbye and ride safe.

What the heck are you talking about?!?!?!! I enjoy your posts.. Crass, yes. Entertaining, definitely. Sounds like someone else needs to get a set of cahones...

2011 M696
DucNaked
I'm not just the owner, I'm also a

« Reply #35 on: September 18, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »

What the heck are you talking about?!?!?!! I enjoy your posts.. Crass, yes. Entertaining, definitely. Sounds like someone else needs to get a set of cahones...

+1

"If your bike is quiter than mine your a pussy, if it's louder you're an asshole." Monster 1100S
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #36 on: September 18, 2011, 01:40:56 PM »

it seems that I have offended someone here for the last time and so rather than a pissiing match I am taking my leave. I apologise  for being so crass and uncouth and so unladylike. I hereby resign my membership to the DMF ,never to return. Thanks for all your help everyone, seem I am just not the right kind of person to be here. Those of you who have my email address can contact me that way those that I have spoken to on the phone about their own gender and crossdressing issues I hope that you get help and are able to live as I do, free and at peace with yourself in todays society. Those with divorce and drug and alcohol issues that have contacted me , the same is for you
Goodbye and ride safe.

Oh stop being a drama queen  cheeky

I personally strive to "lower the bar" here constantly and have yet to see you post one thing on the board that comes close to matching my more egregious efforts

to the contrary what you post has been fine (by my standards)

stop being so damn thin skinned...I enjoy your visits and posts...please stick around

people always have the option of not reading the content of those whom they find offensive....

I am sure I have a good non-following in that regard as well

This is an insult to the Pez community
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: September 18, 2011, 07:49:29 PM »

Goodbye and ride safe.

If there are enough people around someone will surely get offended.  That's life.  No need for either a pissing match or leaving the board.
abby normal

jesus is coming ... look busy!

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 06:29:27 AM »

dang ... anyone offended by that doesn't belong on a motorcycle themed board.

everyone needs to have another cold one and relax. drink

1990 851 bp
2004 S4R
1997 YZF 1000R
1987 NT650
2010 BMW s1000rr
2013 848 evo corse se
Adamm0621

« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2011, 08:07:34 AM »

I'm confused... this thread went from entertaining to crap in about .03 seconds...

This is just like when my parents split up...

It's my fault everyone is fighting isn't it? Cry

2010 Monster 696 Dark
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2011, 08:10:38 AM »

I'm confused... this thread went from entertaining to crap in about .03 seconds...

This is just like when my parents split up...

It's my fault everyone is fighting isn't it? Cry

Yes. Because you touch yourself at night.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2011, 08:12:54 AM »

Yes. Because you touch yourself at night.

is the time of day significant in your judgement? 

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2011, 08:22:09 AM »

More than you would think.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #43 on: September 22, 2011, 08:24:12 AM »

i'd rather him do it at night.  people are at work during the day.  night = home.  i don't care what he touches at home as long as he washes up.

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Thuddds
jyormalm

« Reply #44 on: September 22, 2011, 12:04:00 PM »

The Rules:

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet...Fag.

2. If you have a cat, you are a FLAMING homo. A cat is like a dog, only gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're gay. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a Johnson there too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is; you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are an ass-pirate.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to beep at a slow driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not show this off to all the males you know because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being a pole smoker.

So remember the rules, or keep that gay stuff to yourself.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:05:34 PM by Thuddds » Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: