Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 02:24:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fashonable /= right  (Read 4787 times)
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2011, 12:05:06 PM »

IN BEFORE THE LOCK!

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
ManaloEA

« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2011, 12:37:53 PM »

The Rules:

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach...
applause applause applause applause applause applause   waytogo

2011 M696
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2011, 12:46:42 PM »

The Rules:

1. If you are over forty, and you have a washboard stomach, you are a queer. It means you haven't sucked back enough beer with the boys and have spent the rest of your free time doing sit-ups, aerobics, and doing the Oprah diet...Fag.

2. If you have a cat, you are a FLAMING homo. A cat is like a dog, only gay -- it grooms itself constantly but never scratches itself, has a delicate touch except when it uses its claws, and whines to be fed. And just think about how you call a dog... 'Killer, come here! I said get your ass over here, Killer!' Now think about how you call a cat...'Bun-bun, come to daddy, snookums!' Jeeezus, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit, you're so queer.

3. If you suck on lollipops, Ring-Pops, baby pacifiers, or any such nonsense, rest assured, you are a Gaylord. A straight man only sucks on BBQ ribs, crab claws, raw oysters, lobster backs, pickled pigs feet, or tits. Anything else and you are a Homo in training and undeniably a fag.

4. If you refuse to take a dump in a public bathroom or piss in a parking lot, you crave a deep homosexual relationship. A man's world is his toilet; he defecates and urinates where he pleases.

5. If you drink anything other than regular coffee, you're gay. A straight man will never be heard ordering a 'Decaf Soy Latte'. If you've put a Decaf Soy Latte to your lips, you've had a Johnson there too.

6. If you know more than six names of non-standard colors or four different types of dessert other than ice cream, you might as well be handing out free passes to your ass. A real man doesn't have memory space in his brain to remember all of that crap. If you can pick out chartreuse or you know what a 'fressier' is; you're gay. And if you can name ANY type of textile other than cotton or denim, you are an ass-pirate.

7. If you drive with both hands on the wheel, forget it, you're dying to tune a meat whistle. A man only puts both hands on the wheel to beep at a slow driver or to cut the prick off. The rest of the time he needs that hand to change the radio station, eat a hamburger, or hold his beer.

8. If you do not show this off to all the males you know because you are afraid of hurting their feelings then you are definitely on the verge on being a pole smoker.

So remember the rules, or keep that gay stuff to yourself.
The rules...

you are outa here.

Take a couple of days to re-think who you bash here.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: