Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 17, 2024, 07:10:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: what takes 5 hours and still doenst show up?  (Read 2504 times)
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2011, 07:32:23 PM »

thats funny because i saw 4 patrol cars within the 10 block radius while i was riding around giving tickets out.
as much as police are there to serve the public, its still a business.

why would you say that?

From 2008:
Since Mr. Bloomberg took office, the city has hired 793 more traffic enforcement agents and doubled some penalties, collecting 64 percent more in fines in the 2008 fiscal year than it did in 2002. During the last fiscal year, it collected more than $624 million in parking fines — more than the city spends to run the Department of Transportation.

that's JUST parking fines

NYPD has 35,000 uniformed officers

which means they collect about $18k per officer in parking fines -- this was back in 2008.  I think the number is closer to $1B now.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2011, 07:34:08 PM by ducatiz » Logged

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Duc Buz

Bad Cop, No Duc

« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2011, 08:14:55 AM »

thats funny because i saw 4 patrol cars within the 10 block radius while i was riding around giving tickets out.
as much as police are there to serve the public, its still a business.

So, you were riding around giving out tickets?  What were the 4 patrol cars doing?  Wink

Short rant.   Roll Eyes

Gotta make more money to hire more cops / firefighters, oh wait no they'll hire more jackasses to make sure the cops and firefighters are being kinder and gentler to the "turds" that need to be in jail or the "winners" that call the fire dept. and complain of chest pains so they can get a ride to the community center to play bingo, that is across the street from the hospitol.
Sorry, guess you got it good.  I'd love to see 4 patrol cars within 10 blocks, writing tickets to those that need them or arresting killers, rapists, thieves, vandals, dopers, and the alike.

11B4P (Ret) US Army
2003 620 Dark (Matte Silver)
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2011, 08:31:16 AM »

yea im undercover oh shit, now everyone knows. lol language problem. if i put a comma there does it make more sense? or is my brain just functioning in chinese? lol

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2011, 08:33:25 AM »

yea im undercover oh shit, now everyone knows. lol language problem. if i put a comma there does it make more sense? or is my brain just functioning in chinese? lol

没关系

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2011, 08:47:03 AM »

yea i dont know that middle word.

doesnt blank here.

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
ducatiz
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »

yea i dont know that middle word.

doesnt blank here.

Pinyin:  mei guan xi

Duc Buz

Bad Cop, No Duc

« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 10:42:48 AM »

Understood, I was just being a smart ass.

11B4P (Ret) US Army
2003 620 Dark (Matte Silver)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: