Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:46:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who's the guy standing awkwardly in the corner?  (Read 4983 times)
tmitbyh

« on: November 14, 2011, 11:02:49 PM »

Oh, hey that would be me.  Freeflydive dropped me this site on another Ducati forum letting me know this is where the cool kids hang out on the island.  I’m JB, and I recently picked up a ’10 Hayden edition 848.  I look forward to meeting up with you guys one of these weekends.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2011, 02:52:02 AM »

Welcome to the forum JB.  Most of the Sunday rides are posted in the "Weekly Sunday  Morning Jamba Juice Ride" (except for the monthly Duc ride) and we typically stay in touch between rides through the "What did you do today" thread.  Hope to meet you during the next Sunday ride.

Cheers,
Majdi 

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2011, 02:59:39 AM »

Welcome.  Don't forget to bring the donuts.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2011, 08:12:27 AM »

Welcome.  Don't forget to bring the donuts.

Welcome JB. Looking forward to meeting up with you sometime.  Dolph

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2011, 12:10:48 PM »

Oh, hey that would be me.  Freeflydive dropped me this site on another Ducati forum letting me know this is where the cool kids hang out on the island.  I’m JB, and I recently picked up a ’10 Hayden edition 848.  I look forward to meeting up with you guys one of these weekends.

None of us are actually kids, but we're cool and you're welcome to come out and play... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2011, 10:00:40 PM »

None of us are actually kids, but we're cool and you're welcome to come out and play... Grin

Coolness depends largely on the perspective that it's being judged from too.   laughingdp laughingdp 

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2011, 12:23:05 AM »

I think this was adequately covered on another forum...see below   laughingdp

Quote from: freeflydive;304135
We're mostly a mature and fun crowd.
Quote from: Phil;304160
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 12:24:38 AM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2011, 07:19:50 AM »

Coolness depends largely on the perspective that it's being judged from too.   laughingdp laughingdp  

True, but doesn't the mere fact that we ride Ducatis make us cool... Wink
« Last Edit: November 16, 2011, 07:49:06 AM by 'fighter pilot » Logged

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2011, 08:10:58 AM »

True, but doesn't the mere fact that we ride Ducatis make us cool... Wink

That could get touchy.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2011, 02:58:02 PM »

That could get touchy.

laughingdp laughingdp

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
tmitbyh

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2011, 07:19:13 PM »

Well, you guys seems like a good comedic bunch that is for sure.  With any luck I can make it out this Sunday if you guys ride.  If not I am sure there will be times ahead I can make it out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: