Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:51:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 445815 times)
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 03:15:35 AM »

Someone's judging height?

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 04:26:29 AM »

In his case..more like 3"!   laughingdp

Damn ML..I am REALLY missing my DR350 now!!

Congrats!!  waytogo

Hill..love that BMW!!

There's so much suspension travel on this bike- I thought the front was off the ground but I wasn't sure if the rear was.

Still getting used to having both wheels off the ground at once Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 05:39:48 AM »

my draw is to the power of orange, but of a different variety...hoping to fulfill my desire this January and deplete Triple J's supply of orange at the same time...we shall see!!!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 06:02:41 AM »

Smt?

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 06:18:46 AM »

Smt?

yup...want his badly...and as a part of the whole deal, I am going to have to figure out how or where I am going to part ways with the Gran Canyon because I can't have both...I currently just don't have the room...

98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2011, 06:27:56 AM »

Build a shed!

zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2011, 06:33:24 AM »

Build a shed!

currently living in a townhome in a new style rowhouse style and the garage is on the backside of the house accessed by a shared alley...if I could, I totally would....and I'd be looking to have a CRF150F mini-motard and a DR350 beater dualsport as well...but it isn't to be... and in the garage with my CGC and the track bike, is my GF's M620 and my sister's M750 as well as a full bar and my tools and all kinds of other stuffs stowed away.

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2011, 06:36:42 AM »

Storage locker for the extraneous stuff?  Tell your sister she's cramping your style and her bike has to go?

Work with me here, man!

zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2011, 06:46:11 AM »

well...if I had my druthers, I'd win the lottery and just buy a house with a big ass plot of land and have a big ass barn style 2 level garage...then it'd be all solved....and I'd cut in a lil dirt track for playtime on the mini as well...

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2011, 07:04:24 AM »

Now we're talkin!

Sounds like you need more room or less stuff.

That SMT should kick ass.  I haven't been on one but from the reports i've read and pictures i've looked at it seems reeeeeeaaaally similar to my SMR but with more power and some comfort amenities.

I added a luggage rack and givi topcase to mine and can tour on it reasonably well.  More power and fuel injection would be cool though.

bikepilot

« Reply #25 on: November 22, 2011, 07:12:37 AM »

Dirt riding is huge fun  waytogo

Where are you located? 

If you want some more air off that little bump try a seat-bounce.  Basically you go off it seated and hammer the throttle hard, then let off just as the rear wheel is leaving the ramp.  This loads up then unloads the suspension and tosses you higher.  Very helpful on MX/SX tracks where if you aren't quite fast enough to clear a jump from an inside line or something while standing.

2009 XB12XT
2006 Monster 620 (wife's)
1997 TL1000S
1975 Kawasaki H1 Mach III
2001 CR250R (CO do-it-all bike)
2000 XR650R (dez racer)
2003 KX100 (wife's)
1994 DR250SE (wife's/my city commuter)
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #26 on: November 22, 2011, 07:44:36 AM »

Dirt riding is huge fun  waytogo

Where are you located? 

NW PA

bikepilot

« Reply #27 on: November 22, 2011, 07:48:08 AM »

Cool, there's some good dirt riding up that way.

2009 XB12XT
2006 Monster 620 (wife's)
1997 TL1000S
1975 Kawasaki H1 Mach III
2001 CR250R (CO do-it-all bike)
2000 XR650R (dez racer)
2003 KX100 (wife's)
1994 DR250SE (wife's/my city commuter)
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #28 on: November 22, 2011, 07:53:32 AM »

recommendations on gear?

zooom
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: November 22, 2011, 07:59:46 AM »

recommendations on gear?

SIXSIXONE Pressure suit & Leatt neck brace for starters

2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: