Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

August 17, 2024, 10:14:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 471342 times)
Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #825 on: June 28, 2013, 12:06:29 PM »

Think he needs /wants street legality so no two smokers

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #826 on: June 28, 2013, 12:07:45 PM »

boo

But just think of the pirate trouble you could get into with a light-weight, 300cc two-stroker!

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #827 on: June 28, 2013, 01:02:27 PM »

Think he needs /wants street legality so no two smokers
it can be done here  waytogo
if where you live isn't as cool then you simply move  Grin

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #828 on: June 28, 2013, 02:42:14 PM »

Truth.

5 star cycle here gets plates for two strokes all the time.

My vote is for the 500exc fuel injected bike. Street/trail legal from the get go, lower maintenance and fuel injection.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #829 on: June 28, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »

Your 4stroke wears combat boots.

Grin
« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 03:05:17 PM by DRKWNG » Logged

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #830 on: June 28, 2013, 04:10:14 PM »

Grin

I make the beast with two backsing love that video. They're punishing that bike Cheesy

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #831 on: June 28, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »

LOL yeah leaning towards the 500 just because of my size.
The Iowa DOT but the snack down on plating the 2 strokes here a few years back when some out of state folks moved in and got them plated here. Ever since, they automatically exclude the lower displacement bikes.

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #832 on: June 28, 2013, 07:56:06 PM »

Grin

Track day what.  Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #833 on: June 30, 2013, 05:55:59 AM »

Why helmets are good. Watch the guy on the outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-ElixCZA34&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #834 on: June 30, 2013, 06:51:33 AM »

Just a scratch.

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2013, 08:09:20 PM »

Cross posting from the shipment of win thread since its got so much ktm content

And wheelies. It has those too Cheesy

here we go
1st video edited and uploaded to you tube

HooliganHighway

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #836 on: August 04, 2013, 07:53:59 AM »

I'm having a problem with both my 450 and my 950 Sad

No matter what I do, neither will shift into 7th gear. Its very frustrating when I'm in 6th and need to upshift and it just won't do it.

Both bikes are out of warranty. Do you think KTM will help me out?

Cheesy

Evil

Barney

when in doubt, pin it

« Reply #837 on: August 04, 2013, 08:04:33 AM »

that power of sound video always make me feel like a geek for riding my duc when I could be riding the dirtbike.

12 M1100EVO
09 KTM 200XC - sold. I cried.
70 Honda 450 Scrambler
lethe
Post Whore

« Reply #838 on: August 04, 2013, 04:03:04 PM »

I'm having a problem with both my 450 and my 950 Sad

No matter what I do, neither will shift into 7th gear. Its very frustrating when I'm in 6th and need to upshift and it just won't do it.

Both bikes are out of warranty. Do you think KTM will help me out?

Cheesy

Evil
going and bragging about 6 speeds, my KTM didn't get that that option

'05 Monster 620
'86 FZ600
'05 KTM SMC 625
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #839 on: August 04, 2013, 04:24:08 PM »

going and bragging about 6 speeds, my KTM didn't get that that option

Just 5 on that one?

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: