Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

July 18, 2024, 02:29:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 466694 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1545 on: January 26, 2015, 03:22:41 PM »

perfect...

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1546 on: January 26, 2015, 03:32:36 PM »

When I head out on this bike (guys with KTM's know what I mean). There's a hot Monster Energy chick holding up the 30sec board at the end of the driveway. It's always 'game on'. Caught a break and just did a cheeky photo op. Also got several, thanks for your service Sergeant remarks.  Cool

I get that on my Hyper, but I tell them to get some clothes on and get inside (and go to college)! laughingdp

2015 Scrambler 800
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1547 on: January 26, 2015, 03:59:02 PM »

Cool

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
He Man
Post Whore

« Reply #1548 on: January 27, 2015, 07:57:28 AM »

I get that on my Hyper, but I tell them to get some clothes on and get inside (and go to college)! laughingdp

laughingdp

2006 Ducati S2R1100 Yea.... stunttin like my daddy CHROMED OUT 1100!!!!

Check out my Latest Video! 05/13/2017 :https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xSA7KzEzU
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1549 on: February 07, 2015, 03:17:19 PM »

« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 03:19:44 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #1550 on: April 20, 2015, 05:42:56 PM »

Michelin – We are all racers – Ep. 1: Supermoto v…:

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #1551 on: April 20, 2015, 06:03:50 PM »

Michelin – We are all racers – Ep. 1: Supermoto v…:

I saw that on Asphalt & Rubber.  Couldn't tell what kind of SM that was.  Is your post a confirmation it is powered by orange?  I thought it was a Honda.

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
DanTheMan

« Reply #1552 on: April 20, 2015, 08:17:35 PM »

I saw that on Asphalt & Rubber.  Couldn't tell what kind of SM that was.  Is your post a confirmation it is powered by orange?  I thought it was a Honda.

Says honda on the engine case. The dual pipes are honda. But cool vid

2008 KTM 690 SMC
2006 749 Dark- Sold
2003 M630ie Dark - Sold
2003 CRF175F
1999 Minsk 125 2T - Bought in Hanoi sold in Bangkok
1994 Ninja EX250 - Sold- AFM #692 - Retired
1996 Honda CR125R - Sold
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1553 on: April 21, 2015, 12:30:08 AM »

Yeah, Honda.

But it's awesome.

I've posted a few other vids of him in this thread before.

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1554 on: May 03, 2015, 02:36:12 PM »

I was compelled today...

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1555 on: May 03, 2015, 03:21:41 PM »

Evil

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1556 on: June 02, 2015, 07:56:17 PM »

BlackdogGS

« Reply #1557 on: June 03, 2015, 06:54:05 PM »

Here's my orange bike.  2013 KTM 690 Enduro.

2010 Ducati Monster 1100S
2010 BMW 1200GS
2011 Yamaha WR250R
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1558 on: June 03, 2015, 07:49:57 PM »

Evil Cool

Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #1559 on: June 04, 2015, 02:51:24 AM »

Hell yes

Pages: 1 ... 102 103 [104] 105 106 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: